LU vs ragin cajuns...Cajuns Win!!!!!

lu cards

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="732632" timestamp="1261156807"]
[quote author=coachacola link=topic=63933.msg732567#msg732567 date=1261149540]
Anyone have some info on Ashton Hall and if he's improved at all from his injury?  It would be a shame if he missed his whole senior year.
[/quote]

I was told that he is finished for the season.
[/quote]              Yeah i think Hall is done for the season. couple of Sources tell me that. Hate to see him go out like that but he
had a wonderful run in his Career at Kountze and Angelina JC. and now Lamar.

As a long time fan of this team (season ticket holder since the Montagne opened) I'm worried about this year...Miles and Harris are athletic for sure but small and not great perimeter shooters and newcomers to D1 (that means lots of turnovers)...we're hurting at the three-spot with Hall out, though sophomore Harper has good size, athleticism and plays hard...and down low is just plain weak for us altogether, although you have to like the very hard play of Custer and Nwevo...Custer, if left alone on the perimeter can nail a three which is good. Tonight, our team seemed to run out of gas while the RajunCajuns seemed to rest players and substitute. As an out of town fan, I rarely get to see our whole team play so I'm unclear on our recruits and the quality of our bench...but if we're gonna go into conference with but 7, 8, or 9 players, most of which are underclassmen having to play whole games, then I suspect this is a long season for LU.

Guest coachacola
[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="733808" timestamp="1261365226"]
[font=Courier]Update on Ashton...heard he may be reevaluated soon and give it another try. He's supposed to be feeling better. Sad is, this team was going to be built around him.[/font]
[/quote]

For his sake and the team I hope he is able to play.  Unfortunately I can't see how he can be anywhere near 100% healthy.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami