Dayton vs. Brenham Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="downgoesfrazier" post="723924" timestamp="1259979472"]
[quote author=7mary3 link=topic=63088.msg723915#msg723915 date=1259978787]
I figured I'd break up the monotany of this thread.....I think it worked and I feel much better now.
[/quote]

You just farted and Mike Honcho has a woody with 26 hours to go.  I'm not quite there yet.  Just a chubby and a little gas.
[/quote]

Whatever works for ya.... :D :D :D

Okay, it's game day now. Just been sitting back all week, getting a good chuckle out of most of these posts. But it's time. I am not one to talk too much trash, but this is how I see this one. There is a storm coming to Katy, and they are naming it Brenham. This team is young, but they are hungry for this one. It is funny how teams compare the Cubs to other teams they have played. All I keep reading about is the Broncos defense. But I promise you, this Cub defense takes a back seat to no one. It sounds like the Bronco soph QB is a good one, but he hasn't played against a defense as skilled and fast as this one. Angleton may have made them look a little slow in one quarter, but the Wildcats have the fastest backfield I have ever seen for a high school team. The Bronco secondary better be real good, because these Cub receivers are the real deal and Schlottman will get the ball to them. I now want to say best of luck to Dayton, a few of you on here know something about the game instead of just getting on here and talking trash. At least you aren't as bad as PNG about that. Cubs and Bronco fans, drive safe. GO GREEN!!!!

Prediction

Brenham 24, Dayton 13

Still got PNG on your brain? That says a lot.

[quote name="cubfan12" post="724098" timestamp="1260033413"]
Okay, it's game day now. Just been sitting back all week, getting a good chuckle out of most of these posts. But it's time. I am not one to talk too much trash, but this is how I see this one. There is a storm coming to Katy, and they are naming it Brenham. This team is young, but they are hungry for this one. It is funny how teams compare the Cubs to other teams they have played. All I keep reading about is the Broncos defense. But I promise you, this Cub defense takes a back seat to no one. It sounds like the Bronco soph QB is a good one, but he hasn't played against a defense as skilled and fast as this one. Angleton may have made them look a little slow in one quarter, but the Wildcats have the fastest backfield I have ever seen for a high school team. The Bronco secondary better be real good, because these Cub receivers are the real deal and Schlottman will get the ball to them. I now want to say best of luck to Dayton, a few of you on here know something about the game instead of just getting on here and talking trash. At least you aren't as bad as PNG about that. Cubs and Bronco fans, drive safe. GO GREEN!!!!

Prediction

Brenham 24, Dayton 13
[/quote]

good luck from up in chicago. wish i could make this game but navy kinda prevents me from doing that. looks to be like a good match up this year. i'll be pulling for my broncos and hopefully i'll make it to the state game when they play SS because i'll be home on the 18th. go broncos. we believe...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder