PNG vs Brenham

injun

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I just try to speak my mind and have as many facts as possible to back up what I say.  Brenham has SOME loyal fans, but I wish we had the support and following PNG or Permian has.  I think it makes a difference.  I mean, we've been pretty successful, so I don't understand why we don't have better support.  All I can think of is our state titles.  We have none, PNG has 3 and Permian has 6.  

[quote name="pngfan66" post="711943" timestamp="1258638713"]
This will be a great game between 2 very athletic teams. Execution and perfection will win this along with whoevers D gets the most 3 and outs or key stops. PNG has played some very athletic teams with alot of speed. Central, Ozen, Texas City, Crosby. We beat them all. A very physical, big team in Vidor. We beat them as well. Our D has seen almost as much as possible. They will be prepared for the D1 recruits. Now the question is has Brenham seen a Offense like ours with all the threats we put on the field at one time ?
[/quote]I've been saying this since the season ended.  Indians are battle tested and will not be suprised or caught off guard with anything...

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="712161" timestamp="1258652755"]
Anybody know of any links where I can see "expert picks" over this game and others?
[/quote]

The members of this forum are "Experts". Gosh! ;D

Not sure about 2 or 3 TD's....I feel PNG will come out on top, but the game will be closer than that....but, then again, there's the weather factor and PNG beat a very good Livingston team in pouring down rain.  Like I've always said, ANYTHING can and WILL happen on any given night in Texas high school football!  Best of luck to both teams...these young men that go out there and entertain us for 48 mins have put forth an extraordinary performance thus far.

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="712348" timestamp="1258663402"]
Not sure about 2 or 3 TD's....I feel PNG will come out on top, but the game will be closer than that....but, then again, there's the weather factor and PNG beat a very good Livingston team in pouring down rain.  Like I've always said, ANYTHING can and WILL happen on any given night in Texas high school football!  Best of luck to both teams...these young men that go out there and entertain us for 48 mins have put forth an extraordinary performance thus far.
[/quote]
Good post, it will be a good game.

Thanks aikfan you see right through my picks ! I hope PNG wins but the reason that I believe that
Brenham is a clear favorite is because of the caliber of teams that they have played against vs the teams that we have played against. Montgomery is a very good team as well as Huntsville. I think Huntsville's qb is committed to Oklahoma state. Montgomery's back rushed for over 300 yrds last week and could not move the ball against Brenham. We have won all our games yes but I can think of 3 that could have gone either way... Little Cypress, Barbers Hill 1, and Central. Throw the stats out the window. I watched the Brenham films of Houston Lamar, Huntsville, and Montgomery. All very good teams. All the sportswriters in the Houston area are picking Brenham also.

[quote name="tc35" post="712402" timestamp="1258669218"]
Thanks aikfan you see right through my picks ! I hope PNG wins but the reason that I believe that
Brenham is a clear favorite is because of the caliber of teams that they have played against vs the teams that we have played against. Montgomery is a very good team as well as Huntsville. I think Huntsville's qb is committed to Oklahoma state. Montgomery's back rushed for over 300 yrds last week and could not move the ball against Brenham. We have won all our games yes but I can think of 3 that could have gone either way... Little Cypress, Barbers Hill 1, and Central. Throw the stats out the window. I watched the Brenham films of Lamar Consolidated, Huntsville, and Montgomery. All very good teams. All the sportswriters in the Houston area are picking Brenham also.
[/quote]

Of course the Houston sportswriters are.  We've been picked against all year.  Nothing new to us NDNs.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="712445" timestamp="1258672683"]
Correction, Dobbins had like 220 yards against us.  220 of their 260.  We just stopped them everywhere else.  They only completed 2 passes.  Even with Dobbins having a good game, we still caused turnovers and won 14-7.  We returned a bad pitch for a td and hung on in the 4th for the win.
[/quote]
hey BrenhamFan where can i find yalls roster?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder