PNG vs Brenham

injun

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gladiator2
It will be key for Doty to get off to a good start because I'm sure they will be stacking the line of scrimmage. When Doty starts off bad it takes him a while for good things to happen. It's like he gets down on himself. He needs to be smart with the football and not try to force anything. The one thing I really like about our passing game is that we do not depend on 1 or 2 wrs. Just go the open man and we will be fine. Look fo Deron to have a pretty good game. Last week we did not go deep at all and thatwas not normal. This will be a good game. This is the type of team that I thought ma give our defense some problems. I don't think we will be able to key on just one thing. We have not faced a team that can run and pass well. Most teams we have played have been one-dimensional and I think Brenham will present us with some problems. I don't know if Brenham uses the WR screen much but with th athletes that they will have I for do not want to see much of that. BH presnted a few problems with a QB that could run and threw a lot of short passes. I do believe Kroeker will have the defense prepared but we are kind of banged up with some of our big D-lineman. Our offense will have to be on and not have many mistakes at all. The countdown is on and I can't hardly wait.

[quote name="tc35" post="712402" timestamp="1258669218"]
Thanks aikfan you see right through my picks ! I hope PNG wins but the reason that I believe that
Brenham is a clear favorite is because of the caliber of teams that they have played against vs the teams that we have played against. Montgomery is a very good team as well as Huntsville. I think Huntsville's qb is committed to Oklahoma state. Montgomery's back rushed for over 300 yrds last week and could not move the ball against Brenham. We have won all our games yes but I can think of 3 that could have gone either way... Little Cypress, Barbers Hill 1, and Central. Throw the stats out the window. I watched the Brenham films of Houston Lamar, Huntsville, and Montgomery. All very good teams. All the sportswriters in the Houston area are picking Brenham also.
[/quote]
what about texas city? they went into overtime with them so that was a close game that couldve gone either way too

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="712976" timestamp="1258732797"]
I wanted to wish you guys good luck I hope you guys smash Brenham. I will miss every game this week as there are some deer up in the Shelby county who Im real mad at. I hope all SETX teams do well this week.
Good Luck
[/quote]
Thanks and good luck to you, the letters B&C( yes I'm one of those guys more caught up in inches and scoring than meat) mean as much to me as PNG also but I won't make my road trip to South West Texas until next week.

After reading all 25 pages of this thread I am, as usual, in the dark about a favorite for this game.  My heart is for PNG.  My brain says BHS.

PNG will need to execute flawlessly, be very productive (especially in the passing game), and be very intense.  If they fill these attributes they have a good chance for a victory!

Brenham 27

PN-G 21

[quote name="Manster" post="713130" timestamp="1258745235"]
After reading all 25 pages of this thread I am, as usual, in the dark about a favorite for this game.  My heart is for PNG.  My brain says BHS.

PNG will need to execute flawlessly, be very productive (especially in the passing game), and be very intense.  If they fill these attributes they have a good chance for a victory!

Brenham 27

PN-G 21
[/quote]Wow, not a bad prediction for your first post.  Congrats.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder