12th Annual Jason Tyner Charity Baseball Camp Dec. 12th

12th Annual Jason Tyner Charity Baseball Camp

Saturday, December 12th, 2009 @ Southeast Texas Baseball Academy

10:00AM - 3:00PM (Check-In 9:00-9:45 AM) For Ages 6 to 15

All proceeds from the camp will go to the Juliet Tyner Memorial Scholarship Foundation which will provide four $1,500 College Scholarships to local baseball and softball players.  So far we have given out over $63,000 in scholarships to local student-athletes.

Past camps have included Major Leaguers Jay Bruce (Reds), Ben Broussard (Mariners), Casey Fossum (Tigers), Brian Sanchez (Marlins), Chip Ambres (Royals), Ryan Rupe (Red Sox), Eric Cammack (Mets), Mark Petkovsek (Rangers), John Patterson (Nationals), Mark Johnson (former Texas A&M Head Coach), Dave Lottsfelt (N.Y. Mets Scout), along with other professional baseball players such as Morgan Walker, David Huggins, Wes Cooksey, and many other professional and college players.  The camp will cover hitting, pitching, fielding, and baserunning

We will begin taking registrations on the Academy website in the next couple of weeks & I will update everyone with the instructor list when guys confirm.

Thanks.
Jason Tyner

we do have a silent mail auction that last for a few more weeks.  Anyone who is interested in a copy of the items can email me and i will get it to you, [email protected] .  There will also be an auction the day of the camp out at Ford Park fields while the camp is going on.

I posted the camp registration info on the Academy website & you can now begin registering for the charity camp www.setexasbaseballacademy.com .  We are going to limit the camp to the first 75 kids that pre-register.  All kids will recieve t-shirts and lunch.  The camp cost is $50.  All proceeds from the camp and auctions will go to the Juliet Tyner Memorial Scholarship Foundation & they are tax-deductible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder