Tarkington vs. Huffman

Guest BOOGER

Any thoughts? Serious playoff implications for Huffman! I was happy to see them take care of business last week, I think they will still have their hands full!

Huffman is not going to win this one guys their quarterback is out cole deberry and their starting center broke his leg during a half- shell practice i'm taking tarkington on this one

Tarkington is much improved from previous years.  I think that school over there has finally got a head coach that lets his assistants coach and he doesn't micromanage, along with their team is packed with seniors.  I hope Tarkington takes it.  Good luck.

[quote name="jbm38" post="696677" timestamp="1257346105"]
Huffman is not going to win this one guys their quarterback is out cole deberry and their starting center broke his leg during a half- shell practice i'm taking tarkington on this one
[/quote]

What is a half shell practice? What is wrong with Deberry?

Liberty beat both teams and i saw both games. Huffman is way better than Tarkington but without their quarterback they won't be as good. Liberty has a good defense thats why we beat Tarkington, and Tarkingtons defense is horrible anybody can score on them but without Huffmans QB it will be a close one i say Huffman 21 Tarkington 14

[quote name="belle-mere" post="698474" timestamp="1257477655"]
There's only 2 teams in 22 3A that are good, Cleveland and Coldspring. Shepherd started out well but has fizzled.  The others are pretty even and any one of those could win against the other on a given night.  Huffman has definitely disappointed it fans this year.
[/quote]

Huffman lost a great group of seniors. The best players on that team are juniors. You can have success with a group like that but to be great you need leadership and skill from your seniors.

To say they definetly dissapointed fans, is extreme. Should they do better, maybe, but as stated before they lost a good group of seniors.

[quote name="Cowboy09" post="699116" timestamp="1257543837"]
Huffman will win over Tarkington.  Huffman will be a lot tougher next year when all of their play makers are seniors.
[/quote]

You going to the Sfa game tomorrow?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder