Most Critical Game in Your District?

Yep....Must win game for Nederland.  With a PN-G win over Ozen, a Nederland win put them in control of their playoff destiny.  A loss doesn't eliminate them but they would have to win next week and have Ozen lose this week to PN-G and next week to LCM.

Vidor clinches a playoff spot with a win.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but if Vidor were to lose they would still clinch with a PN-G win over Ozen and a Central win over Livingston tonight. 

[quote name="badndn" post="690650" timestamp="1256927587"]
A Vidor loss the next two weeks and Nederland wins out and Ozen splits creates a three way tie. Which goes to a coin toss right, since they would have all three beaten each other?
[/quote]

Yes, very unlikely to happen but then again I would have never guessed the Dogs would line up 4 or 5 different quarterbacks this year.

If Vidor misses the playoffs to a coin toss, thier whole season would be a dumpster fire.

Go Dogs!

[quote name="badndn" post="690650" timestamp="1256927587"]
A Vidor loss the next two weeks and Nederland wins out and Ozen splits creates a three way tie. Which goes to a coin toss right, since they would have all three beaten each other?
[/quote]
A three way tie is settled by point spread between the three. Example if team A beats team B by 7 and loses to team C by 1 then team A is +6. This is done for all three and the high number wins. Also, 18 is the max spread for one game regardless of the score. Thats why I have always said if you are not up by 18 you need to try and score until the final horn sounds.

The reason the coin flip was used after Hurricane Rita was because there were teams with the same record who did not play each other.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124