Why is everone so SCARED of Angleton?

TexAgNDN

[quote name="pngfan66" post="690250" timestamp="1256908824"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=61287.msg690227#msg690227 date=1256907892]
I don't think anybody is disrespecting PNG or Central let alone Angleton. A good healthy dose of opposing views makes for good conversation don't be so sensitive just because other people are as proud of their team as you are. Roll with the punches and you might have fun ! Smack talk is a prerequisite for this board !
[/quote]
exactly. Smack talking is what its about mostly on this site. We as fans support our teams and type about our positives as much as possible. Regarding PNG. PNG is a TEAM and they put forth a complete TEAM effort. We don't have just one sensational player on the field that everyone talks about, like you have at Angleton with Diggs, remember, there is no " I " in "TEAM" !!! PNG has a entire team of sensational players !! It takes a team to win and not just one player. That's what it sounds like to me about Angleton, you put all your wins on the shoulders of one player. At PNG we start 22 players on O and D and they function as a well oiled machine. All the players on the sidelines can step in at anytime and fill the shoes of the starters as needed. Our coaches teach the fundamental of being a TEAM !!! No single player is put on a pedestal. These players at PNG are humble and smart.  They are the hardest working team in the state of TEXAS and it shows and is proven every game !!!
[/quote]
No disrespect for Central from 24-4A, we know they can bring it. Haven’t seen PNG play and you obviously haven’t seen Angleton play. Yes they have the superstar Diggs and he is a beast but you also have to worry about Franks, Foster and Josey. They also went 3 rounds deep last year and lost to a tough Central team in a close one and returned 18 starters from that same team. IMO, they are the team to beat in Region 3 regardless of which division they go into.

Good to finally know that there is no “I” in team. It is also good to know that PNG understands that you have to start 22 players on O and D.  Has this been a problem in the past? Good luck to the “I” ndians in the playoffs.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="pngfan66" post="690250" timestamp="1256908824"]
I don't think anybody is disrespecting PNG or Central let alone Angleton. A good healthy dose of opposing views makes for good conversation don't be so sensitive just because other people are as proud of their team as you are. Roll with the punches and you might have fun ! Smack talk is a prerequisite for this board !
[/quote]
exactly. Smack talking is what its about mostly on this site. We as fans support our teams and type about our positives as much as possible. Regarding PNG. PNG is a TEAM and they put forth a complete TEAM effort. We don't have just one sensational player on the field that everyone talks about, like you have at Angleton with Diggs, remember, there is no " I " in "TEAM" !!! PNG has a entire team of sensational players !! It takes a team to win and not just one player. That's what it sounds like to me about Angleton, you put all your wins on the shoulders of one player. At PNG we start 22 players on O and D and they function as a well oiled machine. All the players on the sidelines can step in at anytime and fill the shoes of the starters as needed. Our coaches teach the fundamental of being a TEAM !!! No single player is put on a pedestal. These players at PNG are humble and smart.  They are the hardest working team in the state of TEXAS and it shows and is proven every game !!!
[/quote]

Idiotic statements like "they are the hardest working team in the State of Texas" are what make you PNG fans look foolish.  Seriously, is there anyone who really thinks that other successful teams don't work as hard.  What next, your lucky charms are more powerful than ours?  Thanks for proving my point. 

Actually friendswoodfan, statements like "they are the hardest working team in Texas" just show the level of passion and support that PN-G fans have for their team.They certainly are not "foolish", afterall, look who had to resort to name calling! I really think that the only thing that you "proved" was that YOU are the only "IDIOT"!

[quote name="NDN79" post="690411" timestamp="1256916476"]
Actually friendswoodfan, statements like "they are the hardest working team in Texas" just show the level of passion and support that PN-G fans have for their team.They certainly are not "foolish", afterall, look who had to resort to name calling! I really think that the only thing that you "proved" was that YOU are the only "IDIOT"!
[/quote]

Please tell me that they actually teach the difference between adjectives and nouns at your SETX schools, and that NDN79 simply missed that lesson.  

NDN79, when you learn the difference, look at the posts again and think real hard about whether there was any name calling.  Oh, and thanks for proving my point -- AGAIN and AGAIN!   ;D ;D

I will take PNG over Friendswood any day.  They definitely have proven to be winners and a bette tradition than the prairie they call Friendswood.  I am not sure where anyone got the idea that Friendswood is god's country.  If anyone knows anything about Angleton, they know that is team anyone will have to go through to get out of this region in their bracket.

[quote name="cardinal66" post="690436" timestamp="1256917724"]
I will take PNG over Friendswood any day.  They definitely have proven to be winners and a bette tradition than the prairie they call Friendswood.  I am not sure where anyone got the idea that Friendswood is god's country.  If anyone knows anything about Angleton, they know that is team anyone will have to go through to get out of this region in their bracket.
[/quote]
Are we talking places to live or tradition in football? Because if it is tradition then PNG has us beat. If we are talking places to live.....well thats a different story.

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="690424" timestamp="1256917142"]
[quote author=NDN79 link=topic=61287.msg690411#msg690411 date=1256916476]
[/quote]

Please tell me that they actually teach the difference between [b]adjectivies[/b] and nouns at your SETX schools, and that NDN79 simply missed that lesson.  

NDN79, when you learn the difference, look at the posts again and think real hard about whether there was any name calling.  Oh, and thanks for proving my point -- AGAIN and AGAIN!   ;D ;D
[/quote]

GRAMMAR POLICE IN THE HOUSE.....BEWARE.  [b]BY THE WAY IF YOUR GONNA BUST OUT THE GRAMMAR POLICE, MAKE SURE YOU USE SPELL CHECK - ADJECTIVIES?[/b] ;)

Just a observation, but when referring to "idiotic statement", obviously "idiotic" is an adjective meaning you didn't actually say "Your an Idiot", however you did imply that this person is an idiot for making such a statement.  Perhaps I'm wrong.  I'm certainly not a grammar expert.  Do we have any English teachers in the house?   ;D

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="TexAgNDN" post="690467" timestamp="1256919532"]
[quote author=FriendswoodFan link=topic=61287.msg690424#msg690424 date=1256917142]
[quote author=NDN79 link=topic=61287.msg690411#msg690411 date=1256916476]
[/quote]

Please tell me that they actually teach the difference between adjectivies and nouns at your SETX schools, and that NDN79 simply missed that lesson.  

[/quote]

GRAMMAR POLICE IN THE HOUSE.....BEWARE.

Just a observation, but when referring to "idiotic statement", obviously "idiotic" is an adjective meaning you didn't actually say "Your an Idiot", however you did imply that this person is an idiot for making such a statement.  Perhaps I'm wrong.  I'm certainly not a grammar expert.  Do we have any English teachers in the house?   ;D

[/quote]

"In the house" but not with me.

[quote name="cardinal66" post="690436" timestamp="1256917724"]
[/quote]

Good Post!

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="690352" timestamp="1256913825"]
[quote author=pngfan66 link=topic=61287.msg690250#msg690250 date=1256908824]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Idiotic statements like "they are the hardest working team in the State of Texas" are what make you PNG fans look foolish.  Seriously, is there anyone who really thinks that other successful teams don't work as hard.  What next, your lucky charms are more powerful than ours?  Thanks for proving my point. 
[/quote]Hey Friendswoodfan !  Open mouth, insert foot !!! Good job NDN79 !!!

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="NDN79" post="690584" timestamp="1256924689"]
Thanks '66 and TexAgNDN, it's funny that when they find out that they are wrong--they seem to disappear! What's up with that? LOL! It's all in fun--no harm done! Thanks for the support from the PN-G fans!
[/quote]

PNG posters. The hardest working posters on this board! ;)

[quote name="Ranger83" post="690590" timestamp="1256924962"]
[quote author=NDN79 link=topic=61287.msg690584#msg690584 date=1256924689]
Thanks '66 and TexAgNDN, it's funny that when they find out that they are wrong--they seem to disappear! What's up with that? LOL! It's all in fun--no harm done! Thanks for the support from the PN-G fans!
[/quote]

PNG posters. The hardest working posters on this board! ;)
[/quote]
LOL thats funny

[quote name="NDN79" post="690584" timestamp="1256924689"]
[/quote]
Wrong about what? It was idiotic as was most of his post. He sounded like a John Madden clone, "Blah blah blah, well a team that plays as a team and scores more points blah blah blah than the other team, they usually win.........." Not sure if this would clarify him as an "idiot" but definitely a homer.
The next thing you PNG guys are going to tell us is that they take their vitamins and say their prayers, read to the little kids at schools, do charity work, sign for the deaf....etc. What don't they do?

[quote name="Football Fan 50" post="690626" timestamp="1256926508"]
[/quote]
Wrong about what? It was idiotic as was most of his post. He sounded like a John Madden clone, "Blah blah blah, well a team that plays as a team and scores more points blah blah blah than the other team, they usually win.........." Not sure if this would clarify him as an "idiot" but definitely a homer.
The next thing you PNG guys are going to tell us is that they take their vitamins and say their prayers, read to the little kids at schools, do charity work, sign for the deaf....etc. What don't they do?
[/quote]

Last I checked they haven't figured out how to part the sea or turn water into wine.......YET  ;)

[quote name="TexAgNDN" post="690630" timestamp="1256926718"]
[quote author=Football Fan 50 link=topic=61287.msg690626#msg690626 date=1256926508]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Last I checked they haven't figured out how to part the sea or turn water into wine.......YET  ;)
[/quote]
But I am sure they are close.  ;D

[quote name="Football Fan 50" post="690626" timestamp="1256926508"]
[/quote]
[/quote]
What ? HUH ? can't hear "BLAH BLAH" you "BLAH BLAH" ? Did you "BLAH BLAH" say some "BLAH BLAH" thing "BLAH BLAH" ?

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="pngfan66" post="690619" timestamp="1256926126"]
[quote author=NDN79 link=topic=61287.msg690596#msg690596 date=1256925182]
No, we aren't the hardest working--we just STICK TOGETHER and back each other up!
[/quote]
Yep remember there is no "I" in "Team" ! all of us PNG fans are a team as well !!!
[/quote]

But you can find "[size=14pt]Idiots[/size]" in "P[size=14pt]o[/size]r[size=14pt]t[/size] Neche[size=14pt]s[/size] Groves [size=14pt]I[/size]n[size=14pt]d[/size][size=14pt]i[/size]an Reservation"!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami