Coldspring/Splendora

The game had a great first quarter. The defence was great for both teams. The feild was in terrrible shape due to the rain but they played well. Wilson ran the ball great but couldnt keep his feet till late in the 3rd. He was also the \BEAST on defence for Splendora. The two backs for Coldspring had a tuff time also with the slick conditions, but finally got it going. It was a really good game for Coldspring with there starters playing all 4 quarters. I think it was a great warm up game before the TRIBE rolls into town. Good job Coldspring cant wait to play yall next week.

Hats off to Coldspring. On a night we could not afford to turn the ball over, we had three fumbles lost and a bautched deep snap. We kept both RBs in check for a while and then they would hit the big play. #24 from Coldspring is the real deal. Cleveland and Coldspring should be a great matchup. 

Man it was a tough loss for the Wildcats, i really wish you guys would have started that air attack in the first half, it looked really good. all of the passes to the outside, took #24 out of the play and allowed you to get the first downs. anyway the fumbles did kill ya. If you take them turn overs away it would have been a tighter game.

Now it's time for the battle of the C's next week and your right, it will be a great game. Let's see who can stop who. Let's get ready to roll tribe!  Beastmode

Best of luck Cleveland. Can't really tell ya anything that you probably didn't see last night. They told us they run a 50 on defense, yet they had 3 inside backers, #1 and #24 on the outside. With them loading the box, we thought we could get outside, but #24 and #1 have the speed to get outside. 8 hole series and 9 hole series should work for you guys, especially if your pulling guards can kick/seal.

[quote name="Bigdaddy79" post="683791" timestamp="1256312589"]
Yes he is. That kid has a true gift and from what I hear he has the grades to go with it and in my eyes that makes him a more gifted athlete. Hats off to both teams for playing a safe clean game.
[/quote]

I was told the same thing, i like seeing the players being a star in the class room and on the field!

[quote name="RammerJammer" post="683796" timestamp="1256313056"]
Best of luck Cleveland. Can't really tell ya anything that you probably didn't see last night. They told us they run a 50 on defense, yet they had 3 inside backers, #1 and #24 on the outside. With them loading the box, we thought we could get outside, but #24 and #1 have the speed to get outside. 8 hole series and 9 hole series should work for you guys, especially if your pulling guards can kick/seal.
[/quote]

Thanks Rammer! Hey we gonna be looking at you soon! ;D My son and Kolby Reed are good friends, they both are the starting fullback and linebackers and they are always talking smack back and forth. We have played against alot of your boys in little league for alot of years and this is the game that we always look forward to. Best of luck to you, until then!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder