Cleveland 8th grade vs Shepherd

C-TOWN

There is really not a whole lot to talk about here. Cleveland's 8th grade could have played Shepherd's 9th grade or maybe JV and won this game.  It was absolute domination from start to finish. Sheherd did not record a first down until midway through the 4th qtr. Cleveland scored on it's first two plays from scrimage and the rest was history. Final: Cleveland 42- Shepherd 0. One more tune up next week and then it is battle of the C's.

There is really not a whole lot to talk about here. Cleveland's 8th grade could have played Shepherd's 9th grade or maybe JV and won this game.  It was absolute domination from start to finish. Sheherd did not record a first down until midway through the 4th qtr. Cleveland scored on it's first two plays from scrimage and the rest was history. Final: Cleveland 42- Shepherd 0. One more tune up next week and then it is battle of the C's.

I doubt that. Honestly

I doubt that. Honestly

Only quoting one of the Shepherd coaches if you must know.

I doubt that. Honestly

Then he should quit coaching then. sounds like he dose'nt know how too coach. Easy paycheck guy lol

I doubt that. Honestly

Then he should quit coaching then. sounds like he dose'nt know how too coach. Easy paycheck guy lol

I think he was calling a spade a spade. These boys from Cleveland are beasts. Vince Lombardi would have said the same thing.

Hey Indian Fan, you bringing that killa truck tonight? By the way I was just told #45 is your boy, that kid is a beast, he's gonna be high schools next Poncho!  ;D

Not tonight C-TOWN only at home game, just can't protect it anywhere else. To many people these days that just love to damage others property! cost to much to risk and I would hate to get my breaker flipped by some punk kid!

And yes #45 is my boy, thanks for the complement! He is a great kid and we look forward to high school ball!

Keep Rollin Tribe!------BEASTMODE

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa