LUM-WHITE   bmt

of   LUM-RED

png-purple   VIDOR BLK

PNG-WHITE   vidor-white

png-grey   VIDOR-GOLD

WOS   NED-WHITE

lcm   BC

Last week before the playoffs!!

So who did you pick between WOS and NED-WHITE??

LUM-BLUE   kountze

LUM-WHITE   bmt

of   LUM-RED

png-purple   VIDOR BLK

PNG-WHITE   vidor-white

png-grey   VIDOR-GOLD

WOS   NED-WHITE

lcm   BC

Last week before the playoffs!!

I have to go with:

PNG Purple over vidor black

And game of the week:

WOS over ned-white

(sorry ndndad)

I haven't really decided between WOS or Ned-White. Ned runs a gadget offense that could be difficult to defend. I know WOS is going to score some points, but don't know how they will fare defensively. Gut tells me WOS, but wouldn't be suprised if it's close.

bulldog food is mostly horse meat with gravy  ;D

That is funny :D. Hope y'all come hungry. Oh, and good luck trying to catch these Wild Horses we have over here. Ask around,...it's not as easy as u think it is ;). This one should be a heck of a game. For sure our toughest of the season (no disrespect to any of the other teams we've played so far). Congrats on an awesome season. C ya Saturday! ;D

ill take us PNG white on sat but think it will be a good game, then i want one of the Ned teams in the first round

Ned White would LOVE to play PNG white in the 1st round!

If your talking about peewee division, Ned white don't want any part of PNG white. Do we have to remind you of the scrimmage? Ned White has gotten a whole lot better and so have we, but the trickery offense don't work against us ;) Sriously if things play out right, we would probably play ya'll the second week of the playoffs, but we'll take it one game at a time.

Guest bulldawg16

That scrimmage was the second week of practice, 3 of our key players were out and positions have changed since then.  You really can't judge a team based on one scrimmage at the beginning of the season.

In my opinion, which doesn't mean much, PN-G white looks like the most dangerous team right now. Saturday could be a reality check for Ned. White. Nothing against them, but they haven't played the strongest schedule up to this point. There should be some great games in the playoffs. I think everyone will be ready for the swinging gates and gadgets the second time around !  ;)

We run tricks on offense to have fun with our kiddos.  Run right, run left, pass right, pass left

not part of our offense.  Have fun teaching these young boys new things, I am soooo proud of my boys on how far we have come.  Have a lot more to show the stangs this week come out and watch our trickery. :o

That scrimmage was the second week of practice, 3 of our key players were out and positions have changed since then.  You really can't judge a team based on one scrimmage at the beginning of the season.

True, but we're alot better now too, and comparing athletes to athletes, I still don't think ya'll want us in the first round. I give ya'll kudos for turning that team around, but playoff time will be a whole different ball game. Also we've watched ya'll during the season ;) Congrats thus far

In my opinion, which doesn't mean much, PN-G white looks like the most dangerous team right now. Saturday could be a reality check for Ned. White. Nothing against them, but they haven't played the strongest schedule up to this point. There should be some great games in the playoffs. I think everyone will be ready for the swinging gates and gadgets the second time around !  ;)

Have you looked at PNG White schedule? Division 1 is the strongest division. No disrespect to Div 2 & 3.

HHHHMMMMMM    I can see you boys are leavn LUM (white)  out of all these match ups!!!  Might I remind you all that LUM (white)   is 50% return players from the superbowl team in 08 which really put up a hard fight all the way till the 4th qt !!!  YEA,YEA i can guess you will say our schedule was'nt that tough ,,, I would say thats up to opinion ,,  personaly i sayt it was more difficult to face vidor white one week then follow up with vidor gold the next ,, then week 6 & 7 do the same with PNG grey then purple !!!   There was no one team in any div that face more than 2 of the top teams anyway !!!  

WOS and PNG white are both explosive team ,,, no doubt ,,  BUT you guys go ahead and get over confident out there ,, LOL

good for lum white on returners, experience is always a plus. Pee Wee Ned white is made up of mostly first year players.  I just enjoy beating PNG so much,was not trying to leave ya'll out of the loop over there in Lum. I personally could lose all games besides PNG and have a GREAT season.  ;D

good for lum white on returners, experience is always a plus. Pee Wee Ned white is made up of mostly first year players.  I just enjoy beating PNG so much,was not trying to leave ya'll out of the loop over there in Lum. I personally could lose all games besides PNG and have a GREAT season.  ;D

thats funny right there  ;D

Hopefully we get the chance to play if ya'll (Ned White) are still around, maybe a repeat of what was it in the scrimmage like 8 or 9 TD's to 1. Ya'll are going to have your hands full this weekend though with a tough WOS team. If you beat them then I will be the first to say your legit. Good luck to all except against us ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder