SETXSports POSTERS rankings: Email or post yours for Wk 7

All I did was send in my rankings. That's what you asked.

Now you want rankings sent in that YOU guys agree on? ::)

Im done with the 10yr old slap fight with you.

He is a Aggie what did you expect!!!!!!!you know why birds fly upside down over A&M??????

Because there is not nothing worth pooping on!!!!Remember AggiesAreWe you said this is all in fun....

All I did was send in my rankings. That's what you asked.

Now you want rankings sent in that YOU guys agree on? ::)

Im done with the 10yr old slap fight with you.

He is a Aggie what did you expect!!!!!!!you know why birds fly upside down over A&M??????

Because there is not nothing worth pooping on!!!!Remember AggiesAreWe you said this is all in fun....

It's all good. That's not the first or last Aggie joke I have heard. BTW, heard that one before. No skin off my back. Most, if not all Aggie jokes are pretty funny. Hard not to laugh. ;D

Also, I am starting to see a common theme here with the Indians. Hmmmmmmm..... interesting. ;)

Sorry I just couldn't resist ...I really enjoy this board ..I really like to see everyone having fun...but some people can get bent....I hope the best for whatever team you are rooting for...this 20-4a district is scary....originally that was a Vidor joke when i heard it.....

I honestly wish the owner of this site would intervene on some of you moderators.  We are trying to conduct a fun poll and you continually bash it.

Nice poll aggiesarewe.........No need to send a poll that is completely sarcastic.  If you dont want to be in it, then dont send it.  If you do, then send a legit poll and quit messing with us.

Also, be aware if you email us your poll, we will have your email address.......lol

and I wish some of you would quit just making comments about moderators!  You are making all the mods look bad because of your feeling for a select few.  If you have something to say then say it, if not please quit blanketing all mods together and saying negative things. 

I've learned to keep my comments to myself on this website. For one theres to many Mods and Admins and there to many good post,comments removed do to personal conflict with them many of them. Meaning if they don't like what you have to say it is removed. So Layingemdown get used to it, I mentioned one time about all the popups and spam from this site and BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'd thought I said a cuss word.

i thought this was for the season so far and not for the week?  LOL

I think the win did get them outta the hole they dug the previous weeks but did not get them up the hill just yet! 

Which applied for Memorial also!  Just my opinion and I know its not worth much!!

Added note Jasper also beat WOS.

i thought this was for the season so far and not for the week?  LOL

I think the win did get them outta the hole they dug the previous weeks but did not get them up the hill just yet! 

Which applied for Memorial also!  Just my opinion and I know its not worth much!!

Added note Jasper also beat WOS.

bump

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder