Vidor At PN-G Predictions?

I'm sorry if I rubbed someone the wrong way.  I did not mean to bash any coaches for the way they dress.  They all have the right to dress as they please.  And I know that no matter how they look, that's their right and we should all be sensitive to coaches appearance.  After all, we live in a civilized society.  Now back on topic, PNG beats Vidor by 3 TDs.  ;D ;D ;D

All I'm saying is that Bill Belichick dresses like a hobo and he has 3 rings.  The man knows how to get it done.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vidors o hasn't been doing that great past 2 games but i think they know what they are going to have to do all week to get ready for the "high and mighty" D that png has haha. they all know that ppl are pickin png to blow them out the water this Friday and I'm glad that everyone is thinking png is so much more great than vidor because vidor always plays better as the underdog.and they always figure out a way to get the win and that's all that matters.

vidor will win don't know by how much but they will get the job done.

Hey meanjoe--nobody will have to give PN-G anything--they will earn it just like they have all year!

;D                                                                                                                                  ;D

No score predictions here. I WILL say that any team (i.e. Texas City, Livingston, etc. ) that expects to come in and run 99.9 % of the time against the Indians could be in BIG trouble. Don't know what it's going to take for people to realize what we already know...Maybe another thumping this week will do it... By the way, if your shooting for Mathews to tuck in his shirt, let's shoot for getting him to turn his hat around too !!! ;D

You know you have no class nor respect for others when you start bashing the best high school football coach this town has ever had.  You say what you want but you keep his name out of it!

Vidorfan...please look at Lionfan reply's... will be the same this week!!!Livingston was suppose to roll us...We havnt played anyone?  the lions avg. 400 yds a game!  held them to less than 90 total yds at there house??  Cant wait to get the pirate ship to the reservation!!!!!

Man some people have some anger issues.  I think Vidor can pass look at the stats.  they just don't have to do it much of the time with the 3 horses they have in the backfield.

Man, no respect from the NDN's and vice versa :) Can't wait to see the turnout of this one. District is really fun to watch develop :)

Come ON MAN!!  Vidor beats two private schools and Hardin Jefferson..??? then beats Lumberton who is now 1-2 in District....???  If you cant pass???? you cant win on this Indian team!! 1 or 2 pass attempts wont cut it!!

Hey, WEASAL(which fits you perfectly) don't think the L-TRAIN are push overs ...... The TRIBE still has to travel to THE STATION!!! LOL!

Jeez, the way the faithful talk, I wonder why Vidor should even show up?

We're going nowhere on the ground, passing isn't an option, even if it were, the secondary will pick off every pass. Mathews is gonna look like Charlie Brown playing baseball (all his clothes falling off), and it's at the Reservation.

I want to keep my Vidor pride, so do me a favor Pirates, don't show up. A forfeit sounds better than a legit loss.

We're going nowhere on the ground, passing isn't an option, even if it were, the secondary will pick off every pass. Mathews is gonna look like Charlie Brown playing baseball (all his clothes falling off), and it's at the Reservation.

I want to keep my Vidor pride, so do me a favor Pirates, don't show up. A forfeit sounds better than a legit loss.

Football sarcasm @ it's finest ;D

Should be a good game, PNG hasn't seen a brick wall line like Vidor has. Defense did real well against Ozen except for 2 plays maybe. I look for the running game to reappear this week and the Indians will be gasping for breath in the second half. I dont think they can take 4 quarters of being hit by those guys..    Vidor  32    PNG  28

vidors o hasn't been doing that great past 2 games but i think they know what they are going to have to do all week to get ready for the "high and mighty" D that png has haha. they all know that ppl are pickin png to blow them out the water this Friday and I'm glad that everyone is thinking png is so much more great than vidor because vidor always plays better as the underdog.and they always figure out a way to get the win and that's all that matters.

vidor will win don't know by how much but they will get the job done.

Hey Piratefootball,  don't you have it backwards?  Didn't the Almighty Dave Campbell pick Snuff Gully to win the district championship and PNG like #6?  Therefore, WE are the underdogs and VIDOR is the team to beat!  Just thought I'd clear that up for ya. But, I know that you knew all that already. ;)

You actually have Vidor pride?  Sounds to me like you need to wear purple!  

You actually have Vidor pride?  Sounds to me like you need to wear purple!  

Its called sarcasm!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124

• Lufkin still looking for a Week #3 game, had some offers from 3A teams in LA, don't want those guys. 6A Eagle Pass and El Paso Coronado offered IF we would travel half way to San Angelo to play, too far and neither are contenders.  Both ended up scheduling each other for non-district.   Have been looking around in OK and ARK.    The things is, schools are still hiring new coaches, and actually you can sign up for a game as little a weeks before the season begins. Hopefully the coach is able to find a game worth playing to help the team become better.   Lufkin fans  always travel well, except now they need to learn to travel in a new district. Seems every 2 to 4 years the UIL plays their pawn game, moving Lufkin football around so much we can't form any real district rivalries.  One alignment we go North, the next go South, just a pawn to fill out a 7 or 8 team district for the UIL.   Whatever UIL nut placed us the first time around in 7-5A with Cleburne, Joshua, Burleson and Waxahachie has no concept of time and space in Texas.  To us it's like playing one big non district schedule every year, then we are moved again. The only constant with Lufkin is we do play Longview practically every year, whether in non district or district for the first time in many years these past two seasons.  Longview has pretty much owned our tails the past 5 or 6 years. We don't know much about you guys, we have just left a two year stint in a highly talented district up North 8-5A DI with Longview, Forney, Lancaster, McKinney North, Tyler, North Mesquite and West Mesquite.  It's going to be interesting to see how things play out this year. I'm not making any predictions for Lufkin because the program has missed the playoffs the past three seasons. There are not good vibes here between the fans and the coaching staff because of this lack of winning. After all we missed those playoffs with a P5 RB who went to Notre Dame. Read into that what you want. Will find out in about 3 months.  Anyway, if you know someone looking for a Week #3 game, have them give Coach Todd Quick a call in Lufkin.
    • Why does agreement cause pain? And, how was Trump different concerning facts, or lack thereof?
    • White dues with beards wearing MAGA hats is who the 2A for. Way to be close minded. It’s for everyone.  I know this makes your skin crawl, talking about back in the day, but high school kids with trucks and gun racks in the back window, carried their rifles and/or shotguns to school…ON CAMPUS! No one was afraid. The police weren’t called. Why???! Because we didn’t have a warped left leaning society who screwed with everyone’s mind. There were no mass shootings because there was much more sanity in the world    
    • I don’t think race was the issue. The other coaches and players loved him. Now the community idk 🤷🏽‍♂️. But people have to understand buna doesn’t pay well at all compared to most schools so good coaches get better opportunities. Same thing that happened with the volleyball coach 
    • Fair enough.  I like the distinction.   What about full auto weapons?  Current statues aside, do you think a 14 year old has/should have the constitutional right to purchase and carry a fully automatic weapon?   My point is this.... we can all post memes saying "what point of shall not be infringed confuses you," but at the end of the day, at some point, your ideology is going to conflict with what you're spouting.  You can be all for white dudes with beards and MAGA owning full autos and having the right to carry anywhere, but you really, really don't want 14 year old kids from the other side of town toting them to the mall.  So you're not so much in favor of "no restrictions," just restrictions on others.   And I'm not talking about you, specifically, but rather people who blindly support the 2A all of the way to some really dumb lengths.  
  • Topics