*Dayton vs. Crosby/Crosby wins 28-0

WOW!!! So it is true!!! And yes you can blame him for that! If that were the case then with all the Unsportsman penalitys during the game friday, Flannigan should have done the same...but he shows class and shakes hands.... good job coach.....

Okay... in your eyes, Flanigan is classy... Stewart is not.  ::)  When another outburst is almost sure to ensue.... as the "brawl" was toward the end of the game... I believe he did the right thing. I don't mind agreeing to disagree.

Not really sure why you're still stirring... That is what you're doing.

You won, Dayton fans ate their crow. What else would you like to happen?

Being the fact that it was Crosby's first time this CENTURY to beat the Broncos...

Let them have their bragging rights...

We all need to remember...

7th grade

Ponies SWEPT the cougars

8th Grade

Ponies SWEPT the cougars.

Freshmen

DESTROYED the cougars

JV

Demolished the cougars

The present looks AWEsome for Cougar fans (congrats on district champs if yall win out), but the future is ALL BRONCOS!

PS...

For the sophomores in high school, must have been sweet to finally know what it looks like when Crosby beat Dayton, because as long as you have been students that hasn't happened.

See yeah next year =]... fyi for those of us who aren't educated the century just started... (from 1976-1988 Crosby still holds the longest consecutive win streak against the Broncos) Kiss it.

If you notice the overall record team to team still favors Crosby so maybe your 9 year wins treak was making up for the ass whippings the cougar had given you for 2 decades 70's and 80's... next time you wanna pick a fight remember horses don't fare to well against cougars.

I find it funny that theirs this our JV's better than your JV stuff honestly its adorable. Crosby doesn't have a "JV" team anyone worth while (over a soph) is put on them varsity squad. (for example Starks little brother plays for varsity but is a legitimate starting JV QB) thier a reason Crosby doesn't win those games... they don't care.

ANd fyi theirs only one game a week that counts at a school and it happens on friday night

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a joke.  Crosby wins for once and now they are the greatest thing since sliced bread?  Are you serious?  You won...congrats...if you couldn't win that game after it was gift wrapped like it was then you shouldn't be playing anyway.  We would have lost to a JV team the way we performed.  Don't try and trash our Coach, you really don't want to compare programs or records.  Enjoy your win...you deserve it, 10 years is a long time to take those whippings.  Next year its back to the cellar for you.

What a joke.  Crosby wins for once and now they are the greatest thing since sliced bread?  Are you serious?  You won...congrats...if you couldn't win that game after it was gift wrapped like it was then you shouldn't be playing anyway.  We would have lost to a JV team the way we performed.  Don't try and trash our Coach, you really don't want to compare programs or records.  Enjoy your win...you deserve it, 10 years is a long time to take those whippings.  Next year its back to the cellar for you.

:D :D :D quite true my friend. everyone has a bad game. i'll go with dayton coaches over any other coaches any day. we'll be ok. i still follow my broncos.  ::) ::) ::)

You hope.

WOW!!! So it is true!!! And yes you can blame him for that! If that were the case then with all the Unsportsman penalitys during the game friday, Flannigan should have done the same...but he shows class and shakes hands.... good job coach.....

Okay... in your eyes, Flanigan is classy... Stewart is not.  ::)  When another outburst is almost sure to ensue.... as the "brawl" was toward the end of the game... I believe he did the right thing. I don't mind agreeing to disagree.

Not really sure why you're still stirring... That is what you're doing.

You won, Dayton fans ate their crow. What else would you like to happen?

Being the fact that it was Crosby's first time this CENTURY to beat the Broncos...

Let them have their bragging rights...

We all need to remember...

7th grade

Ponies SWEPT the cougars

8th Grade

Ponies SWEPT the cougars.

Freshmen

DESTROYED the cougars

JV

Demolished the cougars

The present looks AWEsome for Cougar fans (congrats on district champs if yall win out), but the future is ALL BRONCOS!

PS...

For the sophomores in high school, must have been sweet to finally know what it looks like when Crosby beat Dayton, because as long as you have been students that hasn't happened.

See yeah next year =]... fyi for those of us who aren't educated the century just started... (from 1976-1988 Crosby still holds the longest consecutive win streak against the Broncos) Kiss it.

If you notice the overall record team to team still favors Crosby so maybe your 9 year wins treak was making up for the butt whippings the cougar had given you for 2 decades 70's and 80's... next time you wanna pick a fight remember horses don't fare to well against cougars.

I find it funny that theirs this our JV's better than your JV stuff honestly its adorable. Crosby doesn't have a "JV" team anyone worth while (over a soph) is put on them varsity squad. (for example Starks little brother plays for varsity but is a legitimate starting JV QB) thier a reason Crosby doesn't win those games... they don't care.

ANd fyi theirs only one game a week that counts at a school and it happens on friday night

Crosby does not beat Dayton again until 2110......and then it is a maybe

That is the best graph I've ever seen...I reached to adjust my monitor, but realized there was that much purple for a reason...

I don't think we should start getting into coaching arguments...really fellas?  I'd put Dayton's coaches up against anyone...

I'm positive that Big Stew has proven himself in SE TX over the last 13 seasons...or maybe it's the following info:

*Jerry Stewart (13 years) 116-47 at Dayton (71% winning record)*

13 consecutive playoff appearances

Playoff Appearances 96,97,98,99,2000,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08

Bi-District — 96, 97, 99, 2004, 05

Area — 2000, 01, 06

Regionals — 1998, 2003

Quarterfinals — 2002

Semifinals — 2007

RunnerUp — 2008

Guest Ranger83

That is the best graph I've ever seen...I reached to adjust my monitor, but realized there was that much purple for a reason...

I don't think we should start getting into coaching arguments...really fellas?  I'd put Dayton's coaches up against anyone...

I'm positive that Big Stew has proven himself in SE TX over the last 13 seasons...or maybe it's the following info:

Area — 2000, 01, 06

Regionals — 1998, 2003

Quarterfinals — 2002

Semifinals — 2007

RunnerUp — 2008

Well that about says it all! Thanks Captian Obvious!

It's not X's and O's, it's Larry's and Joe's.

Area — 2000, 01, 06

Regionals — 1998, 2003

Quarterfinals — 2002

Semifinals — 2007

RunnerUp — 2008

Well that about says it all! Thanks Captian Obvious!

It's not X's and O's, it's Larry's and Joe's.

What does that even mean?  And welcome to the argument, apparently...the last 10 posts were comparing previous records...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder