• HJ Freshmen
    • Twin County LD
    • HJ JH

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry AAW, you're being hypocritical when saying HJ followers are not allowed to defend themselves & not letting this discussion turn into an "HJ dominated forum."  It is not our fault that we have a more devout following than most anyone else around here when it comes to high school basketball.  It is not a sin when our team lives up to it's potential & others don't.    

Sorry AAW, you're being hypocritical when saying HJ followers are not allowed to defend themselves & not letting this discussion turn into an "HJ dominated forum."  It is not our fault that we have a more devout following than most anyone else around here when it comes to high school basketball.  It is not a sin when our team lives up to it's potential & others don't.    

Obviously you are missing the point.

Sorry for ruffling the feathers.

No, I am missing nothing.  In the past you have never tried to limit others opinion or threatened to dictate how a certain thread is going to play out.  I just found it odd that you would worry so much about how HJ followers decided to defend their program.  Like I said, we have a huge following when it comes to basketball & we take it passionately.  No feathers ruffled.

I have been reading this thread and honestly,  who knows what team deservers its preseason ranking.  Unless a team returns everyone or at least all major parts of the team you can't base a ranking on the previous year.  All they can base these rankings on are returnees, coaches, and reputation.  Being a Tiger fan I see great potential this year but until the season actually starts noone can know how that will turn out.  After seeing the Hawks late in the season and once ot twice in the summer I see that they do have some potential in players other than Turner, Riccossa and Gustafson.  Hopefully the size advantage will be the difference for my Tigers.  Do these teams deserve their rankings?  My answer is just as much as any of the others ranked in preseason.  I am interested in seeing if Cleveland holds up to their ranking as well.

Guest spinks

:D :D :D

It is all good bro!!

Thanks.

Again, I need to just shut up. :-X

No need to shut up  AAW.  If the truth is indeed that posts are going to be limited about HJ and you guys are not going to allow certain things from us that is fine.  Now if what you meant to say was that you guys are going to monitor topics and make them stay on topics and not turn in to HJ threads rather than what they are meant to be I understand that because that did happen alot last year.  Buy simply saying "we are not going to let this turn in to an HJ basketball forumn" leads me to believe you are going to limit number of posts and or topics and I did not think that was the point of this site.  With that said this site can do what it wants as I am sure it is a dictatorship not a democracy.

Guest stevenash

It is all good bro!!

Thanks.

No need to shut up  AAW.  If the truth is indeed that posts are going to be limited about HJ and you guys are not going to allow certain things from us that is fine.  Now if what you meant to say was that you guys are going to monitor topics and make them stay on topics and not turn in to HJ threads rather than what they are meant to be I understand that because that did happen alot last year.  Buy simply saying "we are not going to let this turn in to an HJ basketball forumn" leads me to believe you are going to limit number of posts and or topics and I did not think that was the point of this site.  With that said this site can do what it wants as I am sure it is a dictatorship not a democracy.

"Government" intervention is seldom successfull and, more often, counterproductive.

It is all good bro!!

Thanks.

What I put in bold was what I meant. I apologize for misleading and not being more clear with my original post.

As for this site being a dictatorship and not a democracy, that maybe true since it is privately owned and run. But I would not call it a dictatorship though.

Wow..Is there some drama on here..kinda like a bunch of women playin bridge..if you guys really know some hoops lets talk em, cause this is pitiful...this needs to be taken to the soaps thread..If you think Dickies got a problem and you continue to argue with him, then maybe......How's your team strengths and weaknesses, overall district up or down, best players in the district, chances of upsets, sleepers, programs up and coming and struggling, fan base, etc... real s..t, not this middle school drama..killin the site!!!

Guest DickVitale

OBSERVATION:

I have watched this thread and REFUSED to comment, YET, somehow my name has been brought up in it FIVE TIMES...WTH is that about? I cant be left alone even when I am SILENT! I told you, some of you people on here are obsessed....seriously.

Guest stevenash

Wow..Is there some drama on here..kinda like a bunch of women playin bridge..if you guys really know some hoops lets talk em, cause this is pitiful...this needs to be taken to the soaps thread..If you think Dickies got a problem and you continue to argue with him, then maybe......How's your team strengths and weaknesses, overall district up or down, best players in the district, chances of upsets, sleepers, programs up and coming and struggling, fan base, etc... real s..t, not this middle school drama..killin the site!!!

Good afternoon, Mr. Teamfirst-Contemplate this-  If what you say is true, what do you think CAUSED so MANY to be that way?  Do you think they just woke up one day or gathered at a meeting and said, "Hey, lets mess with this one particular person not because he has done anything wrong but just because we are mean people"?  If you have followed what has taken place on this board for very long, you would fully understand.  If you have followed what has taken place on this board for very long and DON't understand, you are in need of some serious help.

Guest DickVitale

You STILL have not answered the question, stevnash.  WHY is itthat MY name HAS to be brought up in threads that I INTENTIONALLY stay out of? FIVE TIMES? Why is that? I think that it is YOU people that have the "serious problem". Its called obsession, and its quite gay.

Guest stevenash

You STILL have not answered the question, stevnash.  WHY is itthat MY name HAS to be brought up in threads that I INTENTIONALLY stay out of? FIVE TIMES? Why is that? I think that it is YOU people that have the "serious problem". Its called obsession, and its quite gay.

If you are unable to figure out why your name is brought up in threads that you intentionally stay out of (and, let me add that there aren't that many) then you might instrospectively consider what is obsession and what is gay.  You could probably answer your own question by staying off the board for a while (a considerable amount of time) and you would see what you call obsession die down.  You have adequately and sufficiently offended enough people that they are not going to forget it in the short run.  Yes, that is the truth and you DO KNOW it but don't care to admit same.  Try going for a month or six weeks without telling anyone that they "don't have the basketball smarts that you do".  Try going for a month or six weeks without saying or implying that you are one of the greatest up and coming coaches(aka "difference maker") in Texas.  Try going for a month or six weeks without saying that some of your behavioral activity that gets ridiculed is really just racism aka "how it IS in SE Texas.  Try going a month or six weeks without telling someone that you are "Mr. Untouchable"(which is the greatest farse of all).  Try going a month or six weeks without spouting the theory (unsubstantiated anywhere except in your mind, I might add) that basketball in this area is somehow unworthy of comparison to other parts of Texas. Try going a month or six weeks without attempting to intimidate someone with physical threats(yes, most of them are implied but you and I both know the intent of the comments and besides, it one day may get you in a bigger bind that you imagine) In general, for a month or six weeks, lose the condescending attitude (which actually portrays u as trying very hard to convince yourself about your superiority) and you might be surprised how it turns out.  Why not try it?  Nothing else is working.

Guest spinks

If you are unable to figure out why your name is brought up in threads that you intentionally stay out of (and, let me add that there aren't that many) then you might instrospectively consider what is obsession and what is gay.  You could probably answer your own question by staying off the board for a while (a considerable amount of time) and you would see what you call obsession die down.  You have adequately and sufficiently offended enough people that they are not going to forget it in the short run.  Yes, that is the truth and you DO KNOW it but don't care to admit same.  Try going for a month or six weeks without telling anyone that they "don't have the basketball smarts that you do".  Try going for a month or six weeks without saying or implying that you are one of the greatest up and coming coaches(aka "difference maker") in Texas.  Try going for a month or six weeks without saying that some of your behavioral activity that gets ridiculed is really just racism aka "how it IS in SE Texas.  Try going a month or six weeks without telling someone that you are "Mr. Untouchable"(which is the greatest farse of all).  Try going a month or six weeks without spouting the theory (unsubstantiated anywhere except in your mind, I might add) that basketball in this area is somehow unworthy of comparison to other parts of Texas. Try going a month or six weeks without attempting to intimidate someone with physical threats(yes, most of them are implied but you and I both know the intent of the comments and besides, it one day may get you in a bigger bind that you imagine) In general, for a month or six weeks, lose the condescending attitude (which actually portrays u as trying very hard to convince yourself about your superiority) and you might be surprised how it turns out.  Why not try it?  Nothing else is working.

This is logical but I don't think this will happen.

Guest spinks

It is all good bro!!

Thanks.

What I put in bold was what I meant. I apologize for misleading and not being more clear with my original post.

As for this site being a dictatorship and not a democracy, that maybe true since it is privately owned and run. But I would not call it a dictatorship though.

Thanks for that clarification and I completely agree and understand.  In fact.  I would think it would be ok to just start deleting a post that was not on topic.  That would solve that real fast.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317