Who will win 21-3a?  

1. 1. Who will win 21-3a?

• HJ Varsity
    • HJ JV
    • HJ Freshmen
    • Twin County LD
    • HJ JH

Guest stevenash

Just as I would have anticipated, Twin County Little Dribblers will win the district this year.

I hope they do win because come 2013-2015, they will have no chance.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've stood it as long as I can so I'll give a purely basketball opinion.I'm not from HJ but watch a TON of basketball every year.First thing you can do is throw summer games out the window.They keep the kids in the gym and that's about it.Last year in HJ and Kountzes first scrimmage neither club was impressive, a month later both clubs looked like the power they always are.Ricossa is developing into a pretty decent post player,Gustafson(I think that's his name) got invaluable experience last year and Turner while being the best defender in the area will also be able to collapse defenses to allow Sutherland to spot up for the 3.The Hawks will also beat lots of folks with presuure defense and Todd will teach them the game which is why they win so many close ball games.So here is a breakdown,4 good returning players,pressure defense,sound fundamentala and good coaching.Thats why their ranked.

FYI:Cleveland deserves a look also but I haven't seen them as much so I'm not qualified to give that one yet and  Travis will have the SilsbeeTigers ready for another regional run.Hope this gets us back on the basketball topics.

I look at all kinds of youth basketball. See some of the best upcoming players in the nation and I can assure you that Little Dribblers during their nationals is more pumped up and exciting than any AAU youth nationals or shoe company youth sponsored event I've come across. people take their teams serious. It's a particular town against another for bragging rights. So much fun to watch.

Guest stevenash

I look at all kinds of youth basketball. See some of the best upcoming players in the nation and I can assure you that Little Dribblers during their nationals is more pumped up and exciting than any AAU youth nationals or shoe company youth sponsored event I've come across. people take their teams serious. It's a particular town against another for bragging rights. So much fun to watch.

My guess is that it is particularly fun to watch when you know you are viewing the future 3013-2015 state champs, right?

My guess is that it is particularly fun to watch when you know you are viewing the future 3013-2015 state champs, right?

hMM? Reading is definitely not fun-da-MENTAL on this forum at times. Truly a mind is a terrible thing to waste. I said, "people take THEIR teams serious............" And how can you get the year 3013 BEFORE 2015? Fun-dum-mental

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317