Dayton vs. Crosby

B.M.F.

Dayton is not over-confident.  They want to beat crosby more than anything.  Nice class by crosby keying Frank's car when he was at his cousins house, in crosby.  It is amazing how pissed off the Broncos are over a childish immature act that some idiot or idiots did, and for a kid that just moved here.  Check the paper crosby has been waiting on this game.  That is good because so has Dayton.

You mean the same Childish stuff as your "broncos" have done in the past five years?

K enough said don't whine about a car getting keyed... (most likely wasn't a football player for one)

And beyond that he left our school to go to Dayton do you think were gonna be pleasant to him?

So if your star player just decided to leave Dayton for lets say PNG because they look flashier this year... your kids wouldn't have an adverse reaction to it...

since where into checking words here is some you need to check

"nice class by crosby" Did everyone in the town of Crosby Key this guys car?, if Not, then is that redneck guy that sits in the auto parts yard over their in Dayton the epitome of what it means to be from Dayton? I mean hes a nice guy but mainly because hes an alcoholic who wants to sell you car parts so he can buy more beer.

"It is amazing how pissed off the Broncos are over a childish immature act that some idiot or idiots did" Your correct and it was probably done by Children.

Also don't know how to quote another person, but someone made mention of Durran... Seems they split time at Grandview from the articles I've seen. Dunno if hes still their ill message him and see.

The others however a true beyond the individual talent.

Since he left crosby that makes it right to key his car, now I understand, did everyone from crosby key his car probably not, but did someone from crosby key his car.  That would be a yes.  So for the last 5 years dayton has destroyed other peoples properity.  Give us some examples we would like to know.  

Senior year Dayton Football Players where Caught Drawing Penis' on the Crosby TURF football Field it caused Crosby to Cancel a game... Id say that's substantially worse.

You still haven't answered the question i proposed...

I agree with the poster who backtracked these statements further... to its not everyone its some idiots every town has them.

Also were was this car? I've had my car keyed for no reason before... it happens i suppose...

"did everyone from crosby key his car probably not, but did someone from crosby key his car.  That would be a yes." Coulda been someone from Barret... So your absolutism is exactly the problem im talking about...

I've agreed with two things

1) it was Childish

2) that under similar circumstances that people from Dayton would of done the same thing...

You've failed to answer the second comment and you seemed to ignore the first.

What do you mean coach stewart has more oversights than any coach in 19-4A.  When was frank the star in crosby, look at his numbers on offense for the last 2 years in crosby.  Also yall were not smart enough to put him on defense.  Dayton did not spend time crying in 2002 when justin mcneese left dayton for his senior year and went to north shore.  He was their starting running back and they won the state championship.  Stop whining.  As far as I know I dont think we went and keyed his car for punishment for leaving dayton.

His statements before both of the Playoff games had things to do with looking forward to the next round... etc.

You didn't have to play him or else I'm sure you guys would have... also no one here is Crying about him not being here, people felt betrayed, not that he left but that he went to Dayton...

Frank has been our  most explosive receiver for past two years. Hes been our blooming star... numbers are one thing watching him break a game open like he did in first round of playoffs last year is another.

As for your comments your still falling into the lumping ideology i previously spoke of... o yeah nvm i have to explain what ideology means to you...

Stop Lumping Crosby into a sentence and ill be fine with the majority of your statements [quote author=TEL

link=topic=60228.msg667844#msg667844 date=1255028538]

What do you mean coach stewart has more oversights than any coach in 19-4A.  When was frank the star in Crosby, look at his numbers on offense for the last 2 years in Crosby.  Also y'all were not smart enough to put him on defense.  Dayton did not spend time crying in 2002 when justin mcneese left dayton for his senior year and went to north shore.  He was their starting running back and they won the state championship.  Stop whining.  As far as I know I dont think we went and keyed his car for punishment for leaving dayton.

good point texans ;)

I don't think anyone ever said he was a star, but when you have his speed he can break a game wide open at anytime. There was also a kid by the name of Chance Casey playing here, now at Baylor, he was the go to guy. Not sure about not playing him on "D", that would be a good question for Flannigan. Before anyone in Crosby gets upset, all I said was ask Flannigan, didn't say anything bad about the man or have I in the past :'(. Saying Stewart is a better coach is my opinion, but you can also compare records and playoff wins. As far as someone keying his car, that is a shame because he grew up here and that is a cruel, jealous act from an immature kid. I know it happens in other places as well, and that's too bad. Look at what happen to Aaron Miller in Channelview, wrecked his whole house. There is no excuse for that but the whole town shouldn't be blamed for it.

I don't think anybody meant to blame the town. It was obviously some punks kids and every town has them. The incident just caused a stir and that can't be good for the Cougs.

Your right about that!

follow your compatriots

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here...I'll help

An ideology is a set of aims and ideas that directs one's goals, expectations, and actions. It can also mean for what someone thinks to be important to him/her. An ideology can be thought of as a comprehensive vision, as a way of looking at things (compare worldview), as in common sense (see Ideology in everyday society below) and several philosophical tendencies (see Political ideologies), or a set of ideas proposed by the dominant class of a society to all members of this society. The main purpose behind an ideology is to offer change in society, and adherence to a set of ideals where conformity already exists, through a normative thought process. Ideologies are systems of abstract thought (as opposed to mere ideation) applied to public matters and thus make this concept central to politics. Implicitly every political tendency entails an ideology whether or not it is propounded as an explicit system of thought.

Here...I'll help

An ideology is a set of aims and ideas that directs one's goals, expectations, and actions. It can also mean for what someone thinks to be important to him/her. An ideology can be thought of as a comprehensive vision, as a way of looking at things (compare worldview), as in common sense (see Ideology in everyday society below) and several philosophical tendencies (see Political ideologies), or a set of ideas proposed by the dominant class of a society to all members of this society. The main purpose behind an ideology is to offer change in society, and adherence to a set of ideals where conformity already exists, through a normative thought process. Ideologies are systems of abstract thought (as opposed to mere ideation) applied to public matters and thus make this concept central to politics. Implicitly every political tendency entails an ideology whether or not it is propounded as an explicit system of thought.

Nice.  :o

Guest tigersvoice

Here...I'll help

Nice.  :o

There's got to be place in your life for rollinac!

This is to my new friends in Dayton, a little incentive for your smack on Crosby. It is something I received today, obviously from someone still in high school, have fun with this guy if you want.......

jkelmcrosbhighsenior

Freshman

[applaud] [smite]

(No subject)

« Sent to: raideroldtimer on: Today at 06:02:37 PM »

« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Quote Reply Remove  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we beat yalls asses last year we derailed the L Train haha in the first round, Crosby is gonna roll Daytons butt

Alright take all the volleyball and softball and all that other crap to those boards.  We don't care who beat who in anything else.  This is Texas....like basketball then move to the East Coast.

LOL, while you're at it Rollin, did you know that L-Town has one of the best Boys and Girls soccer teams in Southeast Texas? Just thought I'd throw that out there to further confuse ya'lls thread.........  :D

Mannnn Dayton 42 Crosby 8.. i look for Franks to be the go to guy at the beginning of the game and then the smallest running back in southeast texas in Bubba "BJ" Jones to come in and wear down the coogs w/ speed and cut backs lol.. Defense wise Crosby running the ball, NEGATIVE!!!.. like one guy said earlier, nobody can block all state NG Tony HiLL one on one and my lil sibling Darrian Wright holds his own.. Daytons defense is pretty fast and the secondary is getting better every week.. See yall tomorrow at the game. Oh and i look forward to hit whataburger for that fried Cougar rofl..

Here...I'll help

Lol.. Rollin you lost me after "Here I'll Help"..

I actually just forgot what I was going to say because I just Cody Green on my TV.

Alright take all the volleyball and softball and all that other crap to those boards.  We don't care who beat who in anything else.  This is Texas....like basketball then move to the East Coast.

LOL, while you're at it Rollin, did you know that L-Town has one of the best Boys and Girls soccer teams in Southeast Texas? Just thought I'd throw that out there to further confuse ya'lls thread.........  :D

Haha I did know that....still makes me wonder how you guys can't find a KICKER!!  haha

And if he's clearly not the starter this year then why burn his freshman year??  Let him compete for the job next year as a redshirt freshman....

By my guesstamation, they want him to get experience this year and regardless of how well Lee does Cody will be the man to beat out next year.They know he will get his degree early, he's already a sophomore academically. This could play into the equation, maybe.

Anyway, looks like a good ole sloppy wet football game, back in the day this would have been a Mud Bowl. Thank God for Field Turf.

rain is the best time to throw the ball.... no one expects it and the gloves made today are made to stick with wet weather... both have a strong running game but cuts will be difficult in wet weather.... got to love the game tonight.....

word of advice.....frog togs!!!!!

rain is the best time to throw the ball.... no one expects it and the gloves made today are made to stick with wet weather... both have a strong running game but cuts will be difficult in wet weather.... got to love the game tonight.....

word of advice.....frog togs!!!!!

No doubt the gloves are nice but throwing it is the problem.

Rain or shine, we always have Crosby's number,,,,,,,,,,,,hope that you have better and larger visitor stands this year.....tired of hanging on the fence......I know, sounding uppity...........honestly, anyday, anytime, you never know, it is "who has their game time on" ! It is TRUE! Good Luck to both teams and I would be a liar if I didn't say GO BRONCOS! Safe and fun game tonight! (Please do not key the mawmaw van okay? ;D)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder