Barbers Hill VS. Goose Creek Memorial Prediction

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BH over looks this one looking for the Crosby/Dayton games coming up and loses by 7

If they overlook them then your correct, but BH will not overlook GCM after the scare they had last week! This will be a future Rival game with two schools being so close to each other. GCM isn't quite there yet IMHO to beat the Eagles, but Friday night both side will be packed and have that playoff feal! Look For BH to come out an make a statement this Friday!!

Guest Ranger83

BH over looks this one looking for the Crosby/Dayton games coming up and loses by 7

$200, Alex for what is an incorrect answer.

Eagles roll !  ;)

So, using my "Recognized" GCCISD education, the question is "What is an incorrect answer?". Your "correct" answer to that question for $200 is "Eagles roll!" Me likes!

"Powerful you have become, the dark side I sense in you.â€

i hate to change the subject or to over look a game but i hope our boys take care of business this week then go over to dayton and shock them in their own stadium. I am tired of listening to purple4ever talk crap.

Wouldn't that be grand ;D ;D

Purple is ok though! He's like Ranger ,but supports a winning team ;D ;D

Guest Ranger83

i hate to change the subject or to over look a game but i hope our boys take care of business this week then go over to dayton and shock them in their own stadium. I am tired of listening to purple4ever talk crap.

Which is not as hard to do by the way. So thanks for the compliment!

Which is not as hard to do by the way. So thanks for the compliment!

Just digging atcha buddy ;D if it wasn't for you and Purple stirring the Pot I would have to do something at work all day besides monitor this board 8)

Good luck to the Eagles this Friday.

Looks like the Eagles are playing some great ball this year.

Easily the best team you have had since the twins graduated (the Eagles last playoff team)

See you next week, if you hear a rumbling sound from the north next week, it might be the stampeding Broncos!

I just joined but have read this whole thread.

I have seen gcm and the hill play this season and i think the game is going to be close. i think the team that makes the fewest mistakes will win the game. the hill needs to get its best players starting on both sides of the ball. when they get in a pinch they get the best players on the field but if they don't watch it gcm could score a few tds quick and get the hill on the ropes early.

i would like to see the dayton crosby game as well but i will be to busy watchin bh slaughter gcm, its bh homecoming and they are more than ready to beat gcm or more like murder them. this will be a blowout game

BH-52

GCM-7

just like last year 8)

BH wins if the weather loses.  If it rains and BH does not run a balanced attack, we need to be careful with GCM.  Their running back can move and could score quickly.  If both team can throw the ball, BH wins BIG.  GCM does not make smart decisions when passing the ball under pressure.  BH has much more team speed than does Crosby, so I think defensively we are better against the type of team GCM is and will cause problems for the QB. BH needs to pressure the QB and the linebackers will need to play well.  GCM needs to run the ball successfully up the middle to win.

I can sure remember a lot of duck BH has laid on Homecoming.  Hopefully this is not one of those time.  Be nice to us fans Mother Nature.    

Guest Ranger83

i would like to see the dayton crosby game as well but i will be to busy watchin bh slaughter gcm, its bh homecoming and they are more than ready to beat gcm or more like murder them. this will be a blowout game

BH-52

GCM-7

just like last year 8)

Someone needs a little anger management. Why all the hostility? Can't we all just get along?

Do you need a hug?

Good luck to the Eagles this Friday.

Looks like the Eagles are playing some great ball this year.

Easily the best team you have had since the twins graduated (the Eagles last playoff team)

See you next week, if you hear a rumbling sound from the north next week, it might be the stampeding Broncos!

You sure got that right!!!! good luck to the broncos this week also!!!!

First off GCM is a better team than thought . yes larson is on a probable for friday nights game but i am sure he will play . but i dont think bh will beat GCM 52-7 My original thought was 40-7 ummm i dont think so if we score 40 then they are gonna score more than 7 . yes for a fact bh has a playoff team this year first year since the patton brothers left. but we dont need to be thinking about playoffs yet . BH is gonna take this one game at a time this week Pats next week broncs week after that cougars and then the bulldogs which ends the REGULAR season . So i stand at a predictions of 32-28

Weather for Thursday Thru Saturday in Mont Belvieu:

Planning Forecast (Mont Belvieu TX)

Issued: Thursday, October 8th 2009 10:50am CDT

Thursday October 8th Sunrise 7:17am Sunset 6:56pm

Slight Chance Thunderstorms

High 91°F 

Time Wind PoP Amount

Thu 1pm SSE@21mph - -

Thu 7pm SE@17mph 20% -

Friday October 9th Sunrise 7:18am Sunset 6:55pm

Definite Thunderstorms

Low 80°F 

High 87°F 

Time    Wind          Rain      Amount

Fri 1am SSE@16mph 20% -

Fri 7am SSE@16mph 34% -

Fri 1pm NW@10mph  63%      0.2"

Fri 7pm N@13mph    78%        0.24"

Saturday October 10th Sunrise 7:18am Sunset 6:53pm

Definite Light Rain showers

Low 61°F 

High 77°F 

Time      Wind        rain  Amount

Sat 1am N@11mph 79%  0.17"

Sat 7am N@10mph 80%  0.14"

Sat 1pm N@7mph  65%  0.02"

Sat 7pm N@6mph  50% -

Forcast Maps Thurs Thru Friday

This is the hidden content, please

BH will open it up more that 4 points IMHO. 2-3 TD's should be the margin in this game with BH on top. I have only seen GCM play once this year and that was last week. #21 was the only player able to move the ball against Crosby. Both teams looked bad in that game, so it was hard to get a feel for what to expect from either team. If Dayton or Crosby didn't bring a little reality to the Patriots then mabey BH will. BH beat this team 52-7 last year the only difference is that they are a year older and the BH team last year that laid the wood had the worst record of any BH team for the last 10 years. To overcome this in one year by GCM would be amazing! I hope its a good game, But GCM better Pray for bad weather and 10 BH turnovers ::)

:'(

Guest Ranger83

BH will open it up more that 4 points IMHO. 2-3 TD's should be the margin in this game with BH on top. I have only seen GCM play once this year and that was last week. #21 was the only player able to move the ball against Crosby. Both teams looked bad in that game, so it was hard to get a feel for what to expect from either team. If Dayton or Crosby didn't bring a little reality to the Patriots then mabey BH will. BH beat this team 52-7 last year the only difference is that they are a year older and the BH team last year that laid the wood had the worst record of any BH team for the last 10 years. To overcome this in one year by GCM would be amazing! I hope its a good game, But GCM better Pray for bad weather and 10 BH turnovers ::)

:'(

Keep living in the past!

We're dressed and ready for the big dance!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476