*Vidor At Lumberton/Vidor wins 14-11/comments

Guest JoesBros

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BIG HOUSE

Good job Pirates and good luck the rest of the way.

Lumberton---- 2-missed FG's (short ones) and a turnover at the 20 and OH Yea about 15 or so offensive penalities....Hard to win like that...

Good luck next week to both teams...

I was at the game and totally cheering for the Pirates....Both teams played sloppy in the form of too many penalties...but what a physical war....I never thought Lumberton would be able to stop the run...and they really did. Some great coaching/scheming and great execution.  I felt like we were fortunate to get out of the game with a Win.  We needed the win badly.

Bottom Line: Congrats to Vidor on the Win, but Lumberton really impressed me.  They will be hard to beat for anyone.  I believe in the L-train.

Good job pirates and congrats on the win. You guys had no turnovers, and played to shut down Kyler Keith on the deep ball. Great defensive scheme. Lumberton 4 trips in the red zone 2 missed field goals, a turnover on your own 20 and 15 penalties. Vidor had something to do with all of those forced mistakes. Vidor was more disciplined tonight and came out in the second half (just like last year) and stepped up and won the game. Again Pirates congrat5s on a big win, You will definitely see the playoffs this year.

Tough, tough game, way to play Pirates and Raiders. I wouldn't say the train was derailed, more like moved to a side track for a bit. Man that side judge pulled his hanky so much I was beginning to believe he had a cold, way too many penalties for both sides really. Like someone said earlier this week, the turnover would win the game and it sure did, unfotunately we turned it over.

The L-Train lost again to the pirates. I guess they have our number. Well same as last year the one lost and we were still co-district champs. I can say this we don't fumble the ball and we wouldn't lose the game. Good job Vidor in taking care of the gift we gave you.

Luckily there are other Lumberton fans on here with class... I feel sorry for the rest of them having to deal with someone like you... Good job Lumberton, shut down our running game in the first half... VERY physical game... 2nd half was fun to watch... Good luck the rest of the way

The L-Train lost again to the pirates. I guess they have our number. Well same as last year the one lost and we were still co-district champs. I can say this we don't fumble the ball and we wouldn't lose the game. Good job Vidor in taking care of the gift we gave you.

Luckily there are other Lumberton fans on here with class... I feel sorry for the rest of them having to deal with someone like you... Good job Lumberton, shut down our running game in the first half... VERY physical game... 2nd half was fun to watch... Good luck the rest of the way

Its funny how we didn't force the turnover it was just a gift so we could win ::) Get real.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder