*Vidor At Lumberton/Vidor wins 14-11/comments

Guest JoesBros

Congrads out to Vidor first.Although it was the Raiders game to win.I was there and the raiders dominated but credit to Vidor they played tough inside the red zone  and only allowed 1 td and turned the raiders away from inside the red zone 3 times w/the Raiders only making 1 of 3 short field goals although the 2nd try was a bad snap,3rd try was long enough just 20 yds left of the pole.To many penalties 100 yds first half and a Raider turnover.

Where and when did the Raiders dominate? I think you missed a great game.  ;D :o

Uhhhh... 

See for yourself....

Team Stats

Vidor   Lumberton

Total yards      273        361

First downs         9          20

Rushes/Yds  39/265    31/133

Average rush   6.79       4.29

Comp/Atts     1/2/0   18/28/0

Pass yards        8          228

Comp pct         50       64.29

Punts                4           1

Punting Yards  116          30

Punting Average 29         30

Fumbles/Lost    0/0        1/1

Penalties-yards 8-83      12-80

like i said. if we didn't have that in the red we win. Plain and simple.

The Pirates fought hard and they came out on top Quit your crying.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrads out to Vidor first.Although it was the Raiders game to win.I was there and the raiders dominated but credit to Vidor they played tough inside the red zone  and only allowed 1 td and turned the raiders away from inside the red zone 3 times w/the Raiders only making 1 of 3 short field goals although the 2nd try was a bad snap,3rd try was long enough just 20 yds left of the pole.To many penalties 100 yds first half and a Raider turnover.

Where and when did the Raiders dominate? I think you missed a great game.  ;D :o

Uhhhh...  

See for yourself....

Team Stats

Vidor   Lumberton

Total yards      273        361

First downs         9          20

Rushes/Yds  39/265    31/133

Average rush   6.79       4.29

Comp/Atts     1/2/0   18/28/0

Pass yards        8          228

Comp pct         50       64.29

Punts                4           1

Punting Yards  116          30

Punting Average 29         30

Fumbles/Lost    0/0        1/1

Penalties-yards 8-83      12-80

The only thing worse than you losing is getting on here and making excuses for losing.

you just can't handle the truth

Where and when did the Raiders dominate? I think you missed a great game.  ;D :o

Uhhhh... 

See for yourself....

Team Stats

Vidor   Lumberton

Now the true colors come out.

It was hard to see our boys lose this one. The senior boys i know for a fact wanted to win this one thats all i heard them talkin about today in class since this war seniors last homecoming game. Congrats to vidor on the win. Lumberton keep ur heads held high and lets keep the ltrain moving.

There is Something I was wondering Does any one know how the Young Man from Vidor is doing from the Hospital?

Just left the hospital about an hour ago.  He is very sedated and still in terrible pain.  Terrible to watch and yet he just wanted to ask me if we really won (guess maybe he thought his parents were not telling the truth).  I dont know if he will remember any of this in the morning. 

They had just finished the x-rays when I left.  He elbow is messed up.  Hopefully just dislocated and the Ortho can get it reset when he gets there without surgery and there is no major ligament (etc) damage.  However, it is way too early to tell.  He is a big part of the team. And just a really good kid as well.

Thanks for asking.

There is Something I was wondering Does any one know how the Young Man from Vidor is doing from the Hospital?

Just left the hospital about an hour ago.  He is very sedated and still in terrible pain.  Terrible to watch and yet he just wanted to ask me if we really won (guess maybe he thought his parents were not telling the truth).  I dont know if he will remember any of this in the morning.  

They had just finished the x-rays when I left.  He elbow is messed up.  Hopefully just dislocated and the Ortho can get it reset when he gets there without surgery and there is no major ligament (etc) damage.  However, it is way too early to tell.  He is a big part of the team. And just a really good kid as well.

Thanks for asking.

Hope it's nothing too serious... Can't find a more humble and respectful guy out there than Matt... Keep us updated!

You guys will have a stiffer test next week time to start pulling for others in your district to help you get in the playoffs especially. If Lumberton loses to central then you need PNG to beat Livingston so they will be two two loss team and Lunberton will have the tie breaker for head to head wins Then you will have to win out. Vidor still has PNG and Livingston and nederland. District is heating up/

Good game Vidor!  Don't listen to the Lumberton Haiders.  Fumbles and missed field goals are part of the game...and apparently the Haiders don't understand that.  Haiders go Drink a Whineken get ready for the next game.

Vidor, talk SMACK you earned it!! :D :D

Guest pirates

Good game Vidor!  Don't listen to the Lumberton Haiders.  Fumbles and missed field goals are part of the game...and apparently the Haiders don't understand that.  Haiders go Drink a Whineken get ready for the next game.

I really think for the most part the Lumberton fans are very classy.  What's happening here is like what has happened to Vidor, you get people who sign up and makeup some kinda of name and claim they are supporting one team or another when they are really on here to start trouble and cause hard feelings.  I for one, will not fall for it.

Good game Vidor!  Don't listen to the Lumberton Haiders.  Fumbles and missed field goals are part of the game...and apparently the Haiders don't understand that.  Haiders go Drink a Whineken get ready for the next game.

I really think for the most part the Lumberton fans are very classy.  What's happening here is like what has happened to Vidor, you get people who sign up and makeup some kinda of name and claim they are supporting one team or another when they are really on here to start trouble and cause hard feelings.  I for one, will not fall for it.

I have seen more Pirate fans talking SMACK then RAIDER fans.  CONGRATS on the WIN!  Ya'll held in there and pulled it out.  BUT DON'T TALK SMACK  ........... be thankful the L-TRAIN was misfireing ......... ya'lls BIG TIME OFFENSE was shut down ........ PERIOD!

We WILL BE BACK ...... to finish this TRIP next week .......... CHOOO CHOOO

That's funny, I was at the game too and Vidor beat Lumberton all night.  Its funny how some home cooking with the refs gives us chop block penalty's and they pick the hankies up for Lumberton.  If it wasn't for that Vidor would have blown them out.  It must be the smoke and train horn that makes the game look that different from each side line.    :( :( :( :( :( :(  Great job Vidor!!!  You will never get these cry babies to admit they got spanked. 

Uhhhh... 

See for yourself....

Team Stats

Vidor   Lumberton

You need to have a stat on how many hankies the refs picked up and waived off for you.  That was the real difference.  By the way, most of your penalties is because you need to figure out that you cant move unitil the ball is snapped.    ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder