*POST JR. HIGH SCORES HERE*

KFDM COOP

Well, I dont know who any of you are but I am hearing speculation that The HJ coach was scared to play West Orange. My son called me from school at two oclock to let me know that they were playing. His jr High coach told him. Then about 45 minutes later I get an email from my wife that was sent from our AD saying the games were cancelled. So our Junior High coaches, to me, obviously thought we were playing. When my boys got home, they were very upset. I guarantee you, our boys are not afraid to play anyone. If the coaches or AD's decided it was best to not play, I'm sure they had a good reason. At least I hope they did. If your not a junior high coach or the AD, then I have trouble believing you know the "true story". We were told the games were cancelled because of the threat of severe weather. Like I told the guy or kid earlier, our boys are not scared, I don't know about the coaches, but not the boys.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bedelmon" post="694905" timestamp="1257196888"]
Well, I dont know who any of you are but I am hearing speculation that The HJ coach was scared to play West Orange. My son called me from school at two oclock to let me know that they were playing. His jr High coach told him. Then about 45 minutes later I get an email from my wife that was sent from our AD saying the games were cancelled. So our Junior High coaches, to me, obviously thought we were playing. When my boys got home, they were very upset. I guarantee you, our boys are not afraid to play anyone. If the coaches or AD's decided it was best to not play, I'm sure they had a good reason. At least I hope they did. If your not a junior high coach or the AD, then I have trouble believing you know the "true story". We were told the games were cancelled because of the threat of severe weather. Like I told the guy or kid earlier, our boys are not scared, I don't know about the coaches, but not the boys.
[/quote]probably best yall didn't play. WO-S would have ran all over yall :o

[quote name="mical" post="695039" timestamp="1257204925"]
They may have beat us BLUEDOVE3 but unlike you when you were a kid, our kids are not scared and love to play the game.
[/quote]

LOL... guys, no one thinks HJ was afraid to play. I posted that earlier. Why do you keep saying that?

[quote name="Gasilla" post="694477" timestamp="1257181745"]
[

Rake, couple of things... first, that was not Icewater posting that, I guarantee you. I know him and that is not something he would say. I have a sneaking suspicion that it may be some kids posting under his account. I'm going to let him know about this. Second, we offered to play the Jr High games on our practice field. It would have been perfect, but that offer was turned down. I'm not going to point fingers at who did what, but he offer was made. We wanted to play!
[/quote]

I thought something was amiss there too Gas. I have seen several posts by Icewater that were well thought out made good points etc., then all of a sudden he can't spell anything and posts like he is in 3rd grade. My guess is you are correct. I don't know him but from his previous posts that sure seems like it was someone taking over his account.

[quote name="Castor27" post="695156" timestamp="1257211753"]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=60050.msg694477#msg694477 date=1257181745]
[

Rake, couple of things... first, that was not Icewater posting that, I guarantee you. I know him and that is not something he would say. I have a sneaking suspicion that it may be some kids posting under his account. I'm going to let him know about this. Second, we offered to play the Jr High games on our practice field. It would have been perfect, but that offer was turned down. I'm not going to point fingers at who did what, but he offer was made. We wanted to play!
[/quote]

I thought something was amiss there too Gas. I have seen several posts by Icewater that were well thought out made good points etc., then all of a sudden he can't spell anything and posts like he is in 3rd grade. My guess is you are correct. I don't know him but from his previous posts that sure seems like it was someone taking over his account.
[/quote]

Yeah, we pretty much confirmed my suspicion earlier today. I don't think we'll be hearing anymore from Icewater's alter ego... ;)

Well hello everyone, I am the real Icewater and was very saddened to hear that there was someone using my account to post on here! My family and I were eating a late dinner when my oldest son finally decided to tell me [b]"which you can ask Gasilla how absent minded he is"[/b] that the junior high coaches were asking about me and if someone was at my house this past weekend on the computer.The answer is yes, I was absent minded to log on with the forever option with my desktop because I have it located upstairs for the kids to use, I am mostly on my laptop downstairs in the lazy boy reading these crazy topics. Long story short there were like 4, 8th grade kids at my house this past weekend and I am not sure which one it was so I am not going to go off on just one but all of them, see my kids no better and are to busy looking up cheat codes for xbox 360 than to be on here telling someone they are scared to play football. My youngest son had just won his football game against Lumberton White and we will be heading to the SuperBowl this weekend, and on the way home of course they all wanted to come to my house and chill and the rest is what you saw on here. I will apologize for whatever was written and if anyone was offended but my name on here is not COLD WATER its ICEWATER so please let it goand trust my friend gasilla when he says that I am not tha kind of coach,dad,friend so PEACE AND GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!

[quote name="bedelmon" post="694357" timestamp="1257176367"]
My 2 boys were actually pissed off they were'nt  going to get to play WOS this season. HJ 7th has no fear. The more you talk about how good WOS is, the more our boys want to play them. Keep talking. Keep thinking your unbeatable. Keep thinking people are scared. West Orange has athletes, we know, but WO is also very beatable. HJ is busy right now looking at the bigger picture with our 7th and 8th grade. So keep talking. We'll see you when it counts.
[/quote]true dat deres always an upset

8th grade

Deweyville - 37
Hardin - 0

This game was played last night, Tuesday,  because of the impending flooding to come in Deweyville.
Deweyville completed an undefeated district season with a another dominating performance. This makes back-to-back undefeated district championships for this special group of kids. The future looks bright in Deweyville!

WOS 7th B- 22, OF B- 0

WOS 7th A- 28, OF A- 0

OF boys played tough and did not give up until the final whistle. they have some players over there and some good size.

WOS "B" finishes the season 5-0 District Champs

WOS "A" finishes 7-0 District Champs.

WOS 8th A- 36, OF A- 14

WOS finishes 6-1 District Champs (4-0 district)

[quote name="WHOILER" post="696595" timestamp="1257336248"]
High Island JH defeated Sabine Pass JH 30-8 Tuesday Nov. 3. Congrats Cards
[/quote]

WHOILER, were you @ the game tonight against HJ 7th grade B team?  We(HJ) were told were playing against a combined team of 7th & 8th graders but man it certainly was a mismatch.  Our starting QB goes down on the first play of our first possession, comes back a play later but gets knocked out of the game midway through the 2nd quarter.  Our starting fullback gets knocked out later in the 2nd quarter & has to have the Liberty County EMS called out to check on him, then towards the end of the 3rd, our backup QB is motionless on the field for quite a while & has to be taken off on a backboard & stretcher.  The final was 44-0 with West Hardin just running the clock out in the 4th.  If those truly were a combination of 7th & 8th graders please let me know what yall feed those boys.  They were head & shoulders physically superior to our guys. 

[quote name="Gasilla" post="698533" timestamp="1257479547"]
WOS 7th B- 22, OF B- 0

WOS 7th A- 28, OF A- 0

OF boys played tough and did not give up until the final whistle. they have some players over there and some good size.

WOS 8th A- 36, OF A- 14

[/quote]

I think the big statistic is the 7th grade A team scoring 268 points on the season and giving up 0!!!!!

Congrats to Jasper's 8th Grade A team and Coach Jerry Willoughby on winning district last night by beating Center 40-0. They were undefeated district champs and were unscored on in district. This is the first time in Coach Willoughby's 35 years at Jasper that he has had a team shutout everyone in district.

[quote name="Homer" post="698594" timestamp="1257483621"]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=60050.msg698533#msg698533 date=1257479547]
WOS 7th B- 22, OF B- 0

WOS 7th A- 28, OF A- 0

WOS 8th A- 36, OF A- 14

[/quote]

I think the big statistic is the 7th grade A team scoring 268 points on the season and giving up 0!!!!!
[/quote]

Yes, and the B team was 112-0. Both teams finished without giving up a point. Very good group of kids in the 7th grade both athletically and as individuals. I hate seeing them go.

[quote name="CoachBrown" post="698655" timestamp="1257511762"]
Congrats to Jasper's 8th Grade A team and Coach Jerry Willoughby on winning district last night by beating Center 40-0. They were undefeated district champs and were unscored on in district. This is the first time in Coach Willoughby's 35 years at Jasper that he has had a team shutout everyone in district.
[/quote]I heard a guy tell just last night that he several kids in the stands telling the Jasper players to "play good daddy." Okay, It's a joke Japer fans.  ;D  But that 8th grade team is a monster. In middle school you recognize that some athletes will be left behind once they enter high school. But there are some truly gifted athletes that you know can step to the next level and I think this 8th grade group definitely can go to the next level if they keep working on their game.

Can you imagine if reallignment throws Jasper, WO-S, and Silsbee back in the same district in Feburary 2010 or 2012 with this group of 8th graders.  Silsbee defeated Jasper, Jasper defeated WO-S and WO-S defeated Silsbee.  This will be some tremendous football to look forward to in the coming years!!!

[quote name="longhorn/26" post="698763" timestamp="1257519634"]
Can you imagine if reallignment throws Jasper, WO-S, and Silsbee back in the same district in Feburary 2010 or 2012 with this group of 8th graders.  Silsbee defeated Jasper, Jasper defeated WO-S and WO-S defeated Silsbee.  This will be some tremendous football to look forward to in the coming years!!!
[/quote]

There is no doubt about that!!  All three of them have some tremendous athletes!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder