CLEVELAND VS LIBERTY 8TH GRADE

C-TOWN

the liberty player was carted off the field for precaution and his air was knocked out of him and it traumatized his lungs. he had a mild concusion i think

it was just a precaution.

the kid runs hard! Liberty came to play but that cleveland team just out talent them

I hope the Libery player is doing well, prayers are with him.  I don't know much about either team, but with all the hoopla about the cleveland 8th grade team I expected the score to be a little different.  Sounds like Liberty gave cleveland all they could handle. 

I am happy to hear that Lib. #20 is going to be ok.  That hit he took was vicious(but clean).  I think Liberty played as good as they could but there was more to the game than the score.  Cleveland did not benefit from having 16 days off between games.  They never  really got into any kind of rhythm.  Cleveland was called for 6 personal fouls.  That is not a misprint.  I can't believe those three officials would be allowed to call anything other than 4 and 5 year old football games.  Cleveland fumbled in their own endzone for Liberty's first TD.  That was after Cleveland held them first and goal for seven consecutive plays due to penalties.  Cleveland later fumbled on a first and goal from the 5 yd line.  There were more mistakes as well.  Liberty played hard but Cleveland was more responsible for their success.  I think games like this can make teams better and look for that to be case with this Cleveland team.  Warning to the rest of the district: Don't let the score fool you!

ROLL...TRIBE...ROLL!!

Wasn't expecting this game to be that close...

Would had been a blow out however when you have Ref's throw over 30 flags in one game, that stops the high scores, Liberty should be embarrassed by the Ref's that they used for these games, they also had 6 year olds holding down markers, so glad we are past that mickey mouse town......

You have to kidding me.  Cleveland did not forfeit anything.  The game was called due to injury.  Please post things that make sense or you have researched and know to be a fact.  Cleveland 8th grade needs to get away from the hype and keep doing the work.  All games are decided on the field.  ROLL...TRIBE...ROLL!

Are you serious, these boys played Liberty as well as the Refs, when one side has as many as 30 plus flags thrown on them, its b.s., let these kids go out and play the game and see who comes out on top, so with that being said, we didn't forfeit, loose, or give up and walk out, our boys came as a team, won as a team and walked out as a team. 

Anyone that seen the game knows the truth. I'm just proud of the boys for not losing focus of the game with everything that was being called on them, they played hard all the way and just kept plugging away like winners. Way to go Cleveland players and coaches! your 3-0, back to work today, getting ready for Thursday!

Keep It Rollin Indians

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder