Thanks Coach Crouch...

jesusfreak

Thanks for bringing excitement back to LCM football...  what a game!

Here's a few thoughts on the game:

-Png's stadium is first class ( flat screen's in the concession area showing the live game AND replays )

-Harmon for Png is a great running back... and a class act ( very humble in his postgame interview on KFDM )

-LCM has a multiple kids playing on both sides of the ball.  They must be in great shape and had to be exhausted last night

-In his own way, Crouch looks kinda like Hooks on the sideline; or should I say ON the field  ;D  ;D  ;D

Once again....  thanks to Coach Crouch and his staff...  awesome game.

jf

-Png's stadium is first class ( flat screen's in the concession area showing the live game AND replays )

-Harmon for Png is a great running back... and a class act ( very humble in his postgame interview on KFDM )

-LCM has a multiple kids playing on both sides of the ball.  They must be in great shape and had to be exhausted last night

-In his own way, Crouch looks kinda like Hooks on the sideline; or should I say ON the field  ;D  ;D  ;D

jf

Good post. I am glad to the see the LCM program on the upswing. I really hope they make the playoffs this year, but as I have said in another post, some good teams in 20-4A will have to stay home. I hope that PNG and LCM are in the hunt. Good luck to the Bears.

jf

Good post Freak! Way to go Coach!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder