Upset Speacial of the Week....LCM over PN-G?

TexAgNDN

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel silly for just realizing that the bears have not even played a 4A team yet. I guess none of that really matters this friday night. All i have to say to the bears is welcome to classification 4A and welcome to Port Neches on friday night. Be safe coming and going!

And no injuries to any of these boys out there !!! LCM fans all the parking is messed up around the stadium. The streets on the visitors side are your best bet for parking. There is a small lot next to the buses as well that you may be able to park in. Might be muddy though.  Enjoy the new reservation !!!

Guest Bearball18

[Man Lcm hasnt been playing any crapy teams. #1. LCM played two top ten 3a schools in the state of texas. #2. How many teams in this area have played two teams that had two prospects that were going D1 after this school year. Yal need to quit dogging LCM. This could be a very close game. Hope LCM prevails.

yeah hard fought games that shouldnt have been for yall if yall were any good, give me a break they were 3a schools. lc-m should have ran over them if yall are supposedly so great this year

Okay,I will play devil's advocate here... What do you PN-G fans think your record would be if you played LC-M's schedule?? I say you would be 2-1 AT BEST. And, with Nederland's schedule I say you would be 1-2 AT BEST. Y'all should not be making fun of LC-M's schedule. WO-S is far superior to anyone you have played.

yeah hard fought games that shouldnt have been for yall if yall were any good, give me a break they were 3a schools. lc-m should have ran over them if yall are supposedly so great this year

Okay,I will play devil's advocate here... What do you PN-G fans think your record would be if you played LC-M's schedule?? I say you would be 2-1 AT BEST. And, with Nederland's schedule I say you would be 1-2 AT BEST. Y'all should not be making fun of LC-M's schedule. WO-S is far superior to anyone you have played.

Come on, the "schedule" argument was made way back on like saturday or sunday when this thread started.  You are right.  WO-S is awesome (cough cough).  They beat a Ned. team that lost their 3-year starting QB at the beginning of the game.  Then they beat up on the Bears, now thats a statement right there.  Then they went on to beat a 2A Kirbyville team by 1 in overtime, oh so impressive.  And then WO-S got hammered by Jasper, another 3A team, which was unranked at the time.  You are right, WO-S is far superior. 

Just because you have 2 D-1 commits doesn't mean you have "a team."  I know that Ozen generally has D-1 athletes on their teams but that doesn't help them in district now does it?

So, I say we forget about the schedules and who beat who, get on the field, and bust the snot out of each other.

Hey jake--I usually respect your opinion on this board, but you are wrong this time! Your conjecture on what PN-G's record "WOULD" be, "IF" they played certain teams is just speculation without any facts. The only true way to compare schedules is in actual head-to -head competition against common opponents, and that hasn't happened yet. As stated by someone earlier in this topic, the schedule/scrimmage issue is "BEATING A DEAD HORSE". It will all be decided soon in district. Good Luck to You and the team you follow.

For what it's worth, I still think PN-G will win this game. It is a home game and I think they match up well with LC-M. The problem that I have is some(not all) PN-G fans discrediting LC-M's accomplishments thus far. Both of these teams are much improved. I don't think it will be a blowout. PN-G wins in a tight one.

For what it's worth, I still think PN-G will win this game. It is a home game and I think they match up well with LC-M. The problem that I have is some(not all) PN-G fans discrediting LC-M's accomplishments thus far. Both of these teams are much improved. I don't think it will be a blowout. PN-G wins in a tight one.

I don't think you can underestimate any team in 20-4A this season.  Once you do, you'll find yourself in a whole too deep to get out of.  With that being said, we've all gone back and forth trying to discredit each other and who each team has played, etc.  But I see it like this, both teams are 0-0 right now, and in less than 24 hours, one team will be 1-0.  I'm putting my money on PN-G.

Kinda like Nederland does every week huh Jake?? Esp when you guys lose.

I expect a tight first half with both teams feeling each other out.  Middle third quarter PNG offensive line will take control of the game.  PNG will pull away in the fourth quarter with their physical fronts.  PNG 28 LCM 10

Based on how PNG has played thus far this season I see it just the opposite. PNG pulls out early like they have in each game, then LCM fights back and PNG wins a tight one down the stretch. LCM is much improved.

I expect a tight first half with both teams feeling each other out.  Middle third quarter PNG offensive line will take control of the game.  PNG will pull away in the fourth quarter with their physical fronts.  PNG 28 LCM 10

Based on how PNG has played thus far this season I see it just the opposite. PNG pulls out early like they have in each game, then LCM fights back and PNG wins a tight one down the stretch. LCM is much improved.

I could definitely see that happening. I think it will be fairly close as well. Indians win, but probably by 10 points or less.

When is the last time yall ran over WOS and how many times have you been ran over by them?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami