Schedule for Week 3

badndn

My NDNs are off this week so I figure I will ride on over to Nederland to check 'em out, but whoa they are in FWood Friday...So I thought alright I will go check out the new look LCM Battlin Bears (our next opponent). Dang they are in Cleveland...Well then I will go see how XBox and his staff are doing with them mighty mighty Titans from down south, but again out of town (and on Saturday). So I look around the SETX HS football landscape to find that the only game south of I-10 this week is in Orangefield. Everyone else is either off or playing out of town. Crazy!

My NDNs are off this week so I figure I will ride on over to Nederland to check 'em out, but whoa they are in FWood Friday...So I thought alright I will go check out the new look LCM Battlin Bears (our next opponent). Dang they are in Cleveland...Well then I will go see how XBox and his staff are doing with them mighty mighty Titans from down south, but again out of town (and on Saturday). So I look around the SETX HS football landscape to find that the only game south of I-10 this week is in Orangefield. Everyone else is either off or playing out of town. Crazy!

C'mon up to Silsbee, drive a little, see a great game! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder