Trinity vs Hardin....Predictions?

Hornet

Who wins?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Hardin
    • Trinity

Don't know who mitch is but unless he is eleven players at once, he won't be needed.  Saw the warren game and was disgusted.  No way they should have beat the warriors.  Hardin by 3 td's at least.

Don't know who mitch is but unless he is eleven players at once, he won't be needed.  Saw the warren game and was disgusted.  No way they should have beat the warriors.  Hardin by 3 td's at least.

Trinity beat Warren b/c Trinity was the better team. Trinity is improving every week. They played Tenaha a good game last week. They were much more  improved. Even from the Warren game. Trinity will beat Hardin this Friday night. :o :o :o

You're smoking something.  No way Trinity wins.  Warren should have won that game.  No way is trinity better than anybody.  Maybe west hardin.

You are just in denial. Trinity beat Warren the honest way. I guess when you were watching the game you missed all the horrible calls the officials were making in favor of Warren. Yes Warren had their chances, but so did Trinity. Trinity will beat Hardin this friday night. :P ;D :P

Excuses.  I am glad you won that way you cant use the refs as an excuse for being sorry.  I still say Hardin wins big.  I hope you are big enough to get back on here next week and eat some crow.

I know this is Villemez's Senior year and it's homecoming week but letting him heal for two weeks before district is the ideal way to go. Nothing against Trinity but I hope Hardin is pissed off enough about last Friday that they make this ugly and they definately have the team to do it. Hardin should dominate.

Excuses.  I am glad you won that way you cant use the refs as an excuse for being sorry.  I still say Hardin wins big.  I hope you are big enough to get back on here next week and eat some crow.

No excuses, Trinity won. Look back at your posts. You were the one making excuses. I just tell the truth. Trinity will win.

??? Maybe you should look back at my posts.  Never made an excuse for losing that game.  You were the one talking about bad refs.  I guess that would have been your excuse if trinity had lost since you brought it up.  Only said that warren lost the game, trinity didnt win it.  I also said no way trinity beats hardin.  If they played another ten times this year, trinity doesnt beat warren again they sure wont beat hardin. 

??? Maybe you should look back at my posts.  Never made an excuse for losing that game.  You were the one talking about bad refs.  I guess that would have been your excuse if trinity had lost since you brought it up.  Only said that warren lost the game, trinity didnt win it.  I also said no way trinity beats hardin.  If they played another ten times this year, trinity doesnt beat warren again they sure wont beat hardin. 

;D ;D ;D  ;)

Trinity will come in knowing Hardin lost to Shepherd and that it's homecoming and will be looking for an upset. Doesn't take much to get a bunch of kids fired up, so hopefully Hardin is ready. If we tackle like we did against Shepherd it will be bad, if we play like we're capable of it will be bad for Trinity.

mitch villemez is not the best. ok he is big but he is also playing at a little 2a against not the very best teams. the hole hardin team works good together..if villiemez dont get an attitude that he gets everygame. he is probably one of the most disrespectful in that district. the qb taylor has stepped up alot and is becoming a great qb. he is young and matured very fast.  beltran as a lb this year was a great decision by haynes. but hardin can easily win without villemez. he aint the whole team...even though he thinks he is.  I watched him vs hd and while everybody was strecthin he was sitting down on the bench talking. shows real class of him and coach haynes.

mitch villemez is not the best. ok he is big but he is also playing at a little 2a against not the very best teams. the hole hardin team works good together..if villiemez dont get an attitude that he gets everygame. he is probably one of the most disrespectful in that district. the qb taylor has stepped up alot and is becoming a great qb. he is young and matured very fast.  beltran as a lb this year was a great decision by haynes. but hardin can easily win without villemez. he aint the whole team...even though he thinks he is.  I watched him vs hd and while everybody was strecthin he was sitting down on the bench talking. shows real class of him and coach haynes.

No doubt this is a team sport, but MV is as good as they come. Texas, Texas A&M, LSU, Alabama, and Kansas certainly think so. I'm gonna go with their feelings, not someone bad mouthing a 17 year old kid who's still growing up.

mitch villemez is not the best. ok he is big but he is also playing at a little 2a against not the very best teams. the hole hardin team works good together..if villiemez dont get an attitude that he gets everygame. he is probably one of the most disrespectful in that district. the qb taylor has stepped up alot and is becoming a great qb. he is young and matured very fast.  beltran as a lb this year was a great decision by haynes. but hardin can easily win without villemez. he aint the whole team...even though he thinks he is.  I watched him vs hd and while everybody was strecthin he was sitting down on the bench talking. shows real class of him and coach haynes.

WOW he was wearing the jersey of his friend that night. He visits his friends mom and calls her to see how she is regularly. You are the one with no class. You are a jerk in the biggest way!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami