LCM vs Cleveland

Cleveland, last year, was so big and fast. They serious looked like a good size 5a team on the field last year. I dont know about how many they lost though. They might have lost some helpful seniors.

they were good but looked nothing like a 5a team

Are you kidding bro? They were beaten by Rockdale a second or third place team in their district in the second round.  ???

Well all can say is we faced off with the Indians early this season. It did not look like they lost many players from last year. They have two DE that get off the ball Fast. A DT that can play very well and to go with that a LB that is going to TCU next year. I predict the Indians by 21 because WOS won by 14 and the Indians are one step better this year. I can say that because i saw the game with kirbyville tonight  :o

Cleveland is coming off a of an undefeated regular season. They are a good team with some D1 prospects on the Indians roster.

I saw Cleveland play Bryan-Rudder (not the best of teams but...). Cleveland looked strong and capable but they stumbled over their own cleats a few too many times. Assuming they have gotten the bugs out, Cleveland should continue their winning ways this season just as they did last year. This will be a good match-up. LC-M is on the rise and a win at Cleveland would go a long way towards boosting the Bears' confidence. I think it will be close and I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bears win but I will go with Cleveland in a close one 22-17 (only because I haven't seen LC-M play and I don't yet know how "real" the Bears turn around is).

Well I am still a little nervous about making bold predictions about my Indians.  They are not playing to their potential, but that is a good thing to say when you are 3-0.  The Indians have not really been tested yet but that will change this Friday.  I think LCM has a solid team.  I have read that their offense is struggling a bit and that is common this early in the season.  I also read that the defense is having a little trouble with the run and that could be a problem.  Cleveland is going to run the football and 9 times out of 10 they are going to do it very well.  If they run the ball well and don't make carless mistakes I like the Indian's chances a lot.  That being said I still expect a pretty competitive game.  My advice to LCM: Stay away from #26 and #88 if you can.  That will be much easier said than done.

Guest newtoschool

Cleveland, last year, was so big and fast. They serious looked like a good size 5a team on the field last year. I dont know about how many they lost though. They might have lost some helpful seniors.

they were good but looked nothing like a 5a team

Are you kidding bro? They were beaten by Rockdale a second or third place team in their district in the second round.  ???

, but your huffman falcons didnt make out of the 1st round. so .........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty