LCM vs Cleveland

LCM by somewhere between 82 and 97 1/2 points.  depends on temp, when the game starts, and the winning lotto number for the powerball next tuesday.  haha but lets play bc first, heh?

oh i like your quote and pictures

Lol I know they have BC before that, but I was looking at the schedules of all the teams, and that game really stood out to me... Nothing wrong with looking forward to it...

Like the quote eh?

LCM by somewhere between 82 and 97 1/2 points.  depends on temp, when the game starts, and the winning lotto number for the powerball next tuesday.  haha but lets play bc first, heh?

Lol I know they have BC before that, but I was looking at the schedules of all the teams, and that game really stood out to me... Nothing wrong with looking forward to it...

Like the quote eh?

you shouldn't be looking forward to a game that isn't next in line,

stick with the problems BC is going to bring you this week and then you can deal with them!  ;)

Like the quote eh?

stick with the problems BC is going to bring you this week and then you can deal with them!  ;)

I'm not from LCM, not a fan of LCM, never had anything to do with LCM... So I don't have to worry about those problems...

Like the quote eh?

I'm not from LCM, not a fan of LCM, never had anything to do with LCM... So I don't have to worry about those problems...

well you're posting on this board so it's gotta mean something to ya :)

jk

and someone above said something about how BC will not beat LCM and i have faith in BC, will be a close win and i think they can pull out on top

dont know much about cleveland, how do they usually do in their district?

win it

??? Cleveland won it last  year but first time in a while that has happen right? Cleveland has a strong junior class but don't know much after that.

Clevland is ranked in the state. #4 i think. They win I bet.

I don't think Cleveland is ranked quite that high are they?  WOS is 3, I don't think Cleveland is up there...no offense.  Coach Tullos has done a good job with the Indians.

U should not ever overlook a team......

Lcm is hosting bc this week and thats wat they need to

focus on because bc is rollin on all cylinders and their feeling high and mighty

starting the season off 2-0 so lcm should not take them lightly.

Football does not just give u a win you have to go and earn it.

U should not ever overlook a team......

Lcm is hosting bc this week and thats wat they need to

focus on because bc is rollin on all cylinders and their feeling high and mighty

starting the season off 2-0 so lcm should not take them lightly.

Football does not just give u a win you have to go and earn it.

it's about time someone other than me says that... As I said before... Save something for yall to talk about next week!! Lol joking of course, but only a lite :P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty