*Here You Go..The Complete Game To Watch Ozen/Memorial*

KFDM COOP

Just got done watching the game. Memorial is FAST! this is the fastest team ive seen from them since 2002 and 2003. if they can limit the turnovers and penalties look out. and the special teams is great! the D is very aggresive and they get after it almost every play. the O--i'll put it like this--you better have a good front four that can get after the QB if you wanna stop Memorial.

I looked at the first half of this game today, and yes, turnovers galor.  Memorial have to do better especially since I picked them to beat Nimitz... ;D

They will beat Nimitz, i'm worried bout the game with The Woodlands. 8)

They ain't ready for a team like The Woodlands or North Shore.  If they play like they are capable of they can make it interesting for a half...

I looked at the first half of this game today, and yes, turnovers galor.  Memorial have to do better especially since I picked them to beat Nimitz... ;D

They will beat Nimitz, i'm worried bout the game with The Woodlands. 8)

They ain't ready for a team like The Woodlands or North Shore.  If they play like they are capable of they can make it interesting for a half...

Soulja i think the woodlands are gonna have to find a way to match up with and our offensive weapons from sideline to sideline. and our d-line is playing better each week, they're  keeping our lb's free to roam and make plays.I think we're getting ready to make some noise in a few weeks.

We are a more physical team now, that's what we needed. We're a stronger team now mlb Hines#33 350lbs bench press, rb #1 King 590 squat, just examples and all skill postion player are blazing fast.  the o-line will dominate a lot of people. If we run first pass second from the spread wow look out!!!!!

We are a more physical team now, that's what we needed. We're a stronger team now mlb Hines#33 350lbs bench press, rb #1 King 590 squat, just examples and all skill postion player are blazing fast.  the o-line will dominate a lot of people. If we run first pass second from the spread wow look out!!!!!

When I first saw King at the PN-G scrimmage, I was telling a friend that he was short, but stocky.  I kinda knew he was strong.  By the way, is he kin to the star receiver you had a few years ago, Freddy King?

When I first saw King at the PN-G scrimmage, I was telling a friend that he was short, but stocky.  I kinda knew he was strong.  By the way, is he kin to the star receiver you had a few years ago, Freddy King?

no, no relation but he does have 10.7 hundred meter speed

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83