*Hardin vs. HD...Hardin Wins/Comments*

Look guys, I would like to apologize for questioning Mitch's character, it was poor judgement on my part since I didn't know exactly what was going on. Mitch is a great athlete and didn't/doesn't deserve to be questioned, I know how much hard work he has put in to excel the way he does. I hope the Hardin fans can accept my apology after the idiotic comments I made, Good luck to the hornets on the season and make #32 proud as I'm sure he's watching

Your apology totally accepted. Very classy...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look guys, I would like to apologize for questioning Mitch's character, it was poor judgement on my part since I didn't know exactly what was going on. Mitch is a great athlete and didn't/doesn't deserve to be questioned, I know how much hard work he has put in to excel the way he does. I hope the Hardin fans can accept my apology after the idiotic comments I made, Good luck to the hornets on the season and make #32 proud as I'm sure he's watching

Like I said before, we all get a little crazy over this game, we all say things in the heat of the moment that we normally may not say. Very classy move and good luck to HD too!!

Bushpilot, we got smoked 48-17, so we gotta brag about holding Mitch to 61 yards lol. 10 years from now when this game gets brought up we'll be talkin bout slowin down MV and not mention the score and that Taylor threw for like 1,000 yards on us!! Lmao. You have to take something good out of every game, and our boys showed that they arent' affraid to go 48 minutes with a big, strong, fast team like the Hornets and not back down. Its all good, yall got us and it was a well deserved victory and there's always next year. We hate to lose to Hardin any time, but if u gotta pick one, this probably would been the one. The tribute to Mr.Pate was awesome and those kids played their hearts out for their fallen teammate. I hope the Hornets go undefeated the rest of the season and over in HD we'll be sayin we had the 2A state champs on the ropes for a few minutes in the 3rd quarter!!  ;D Good luck to both the Bobcats and Hornets for the rest of the year.

PS - very classy response 0422

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder