*Hardin vs. HD...Hardin Wins/Comments*

Congrats again to the Hardin Hornet football team.  I was very impressed last night, and will definitely keep track of your progress this season.

Keep your heads up Bobcats...you played a very tough athletic football team and have nothing to be ashamed of!  I am a little disappointed though, I had toilet paper with me and that shiny new Hornet in the middle of the field was looking awefully tempting after Mas Amigos...lol

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just informed that #9 Tim Taylor for HD has a broken femer and is in a cast, said he will have to have surgery and miss the whole season....that sucks for him and the team because he would have had a big season. Does anyone know if he was "horse collared" on the tackle or what exactly happened cuz from my corner of the endzone I couldn't tell

Congrats to Hardin! 

I'm a parent and I don't wish injury on any kid.  Tough loss for H-D Bobcats, hopefully your players will recover soon.  Best wishes to Tim Taylor!!!  What year is he?  SR, JR, SOPH???

From what I was told, it was actually one of the lower bones in his leg is broken (tibia or fibula), and he also has ligament damage as well and is done for the season. Unfortunately he's a senior, and is the heart and soul of the Bobcat team this year. Some of the kids call him "Animal" and we call him "The Toolman" in the stands. Tim will be missed and we all wish for him to have a quick recovery. The injury occured on a big run that he broke open down the sideline too :'( Gilmore's injury is less significant and should be back pretty soon.

Sorry to hear about the injury to young Mr. Taylor.

It is hard to sit with an injury at any time, but I know he is devestated as this was his last year to play. We all wish him as speedy a recovery as possible and that his recovery will be 100%!

Thanks for the kind words Rebel Yeller. Tim is probably the most fierce competitor on the team and this will be tough for him to deal with. Hopefully the rest of the Cats' will rally around this injury and use it as motivation to play even harder each and every snap. Congrats on the win to the Rebels as well. Lookin forward to meeting up with you guys down the road.

His brother just told me that Tim broke his fibula, tore all the ligaments in his ankle, and pulled his rotator cup out of place, and will have surgery Tuesday. He also said it was from a horse collar tackle. I know it was not intentional I am just answering my own question from earlier

Congrats to Hardin! Their offense is full of weapons, miles is a good qb and he has plenty of weapons at wr. I knew our secondary would have a tough time brings we were way undersized, but I don't see our db's being that much slower that the wr's just poor techniques. As far as Mitch, he rushed like 15 times for 50 yards and 40 of that was on one rush, I think we done a good job at shutting him down. Our offensive gameplan didn't make much sense to me, all the 1 yard passes that never went anywhere. Either our offense needs some work or hardin's d was stout it was kinda hard to tell sitting in the corner of the endzone. HD's D looked decent, 3 td's were turnovers inside our own 10 giving Hardin the ball in great field position. All in all I say Hardin should have a great year with all their weapons. Good luck the rest of the year, and congrats on wiNning the game for ya'lls fallen teammate, I'm sure he was watching and cheering ya'll on, I'm sure ya'll made him proud.

Villemez...11 rushes for 61 yards for an average of 5.5

Miles Taylor...21-31 for 326 yards

You can see the rest in the Beaumont Enterprise

this is number 9 Tim Taylor. i have a broken fibula, all of my ligaments are torn, and basically........my foot is not attached to my leg.......and i would like to thank everyone for the sopport. minimum im out for six weeks.......but BOBCATS FIGHT, NEVER DIE

Good luck young man!! Best wishes on a speedy recovery!!

Guest bleed orange

thank you sir. i appreciate it alot. and thanks everyone on the hardin side of the feild for being very classy about it. that means alot to me. i have surgery tuesday morning. :-\

I hope you have a speedy recovery. Just by your post, you seem like a great kid. Keep you head up. When life throws you a curve, you throw one back. I hate it that you got hurt but if you are the kid I think you are, then it will make you stronger in the game of life.

thank you sir. i appreciate it alot. and thanks everyone on the hardin side of the feild for being very classy about it. that means alot to me. i have surgery tuesday morning. :-\

Very sorry that happen and wish you a speedy recovery.

Alot of us adults could take lessons from this young man,best of luck on a speedy recovery.

Myles Taylor.....21 for 31......326 yrds......3 tds.........1 td rushing

D.J. Hall ...........7 rec. for 135 yrds ..........1 td

Marquis James....7 rec. for 113 yrds ..........1 td

Colton Joyner ....3 rec. for  41 yrds ..........1 td

Mitch Villemez.....2 rec. for    6 yrds  .........61 yrds on 11 carries

Myles Taylor.....21 for 31......326 yrds......3 tds.........1 td rushing

D.J. Hall ...........7 rec. for 135 yrds ..........1 td

Marquis James....7 rec. for 113 yrds ..........1 td

Colton Joyner ....3 rec. for   41 yrds ..........1 td

Mitch Villemez.....2 rec. for    6 yrds  .........61 yrds on 11 carries

Your boy MV did not have big game?

• Member Statistics