Huntington @ Tarkington /Tarkington Wins/Comments

UKCats

I watched Huntington on film they looked big and slow, which is someting I should know about, anyway, Tarkington has some speed, so I say if the can get any line play at all they will win.  I'll pick Tarkington.  Good luck Cucco, Consimeu, and gang.

I say Huntington by 10.  Huntington is big and slow, but playing it to their advantage.  Their coach has a good system for their kids.  I say if they can contain Tarkingtons QB (who looks pretty tough) they will do well....if not he could be dangerous.

T-town by 30+

This is against Huntington TX right????

What are you saying Go-rilla?.........I got Huntington by 6..............

What he is saying is that they are decent at basketball and really good at sball.  8)

The softball team is good, but I was pretty sure I posted to the FOOTBALL thread. I will go back and double check to be sure.  ;)

Kat's is this the Dan Patrick or Keith Oberman sp show? Loosing up kid game time and come out of your shell.  ??? Were just funning.

Now lets be honest.  I can see where a Tarkington fan, or any other fan would bet against the Devils, but lets be honest....30? I'll take that under anyday of the week and twice on Sunday.  In fact, I'll take Huntington and give you 8 points....any takers?

Huntington JV 8

Tarkington JV 0

Guest falcons93

The softball team is good, but I was pretty sure I posted to the FOOTBALL thread. I will go back and double check to be sure.  ;)

nothing like a wise cracker ???

I will be there live for this historical matchup of the titans and am looking forward to watching two groups of kids that I am certain would love to see the tides change for their schools, so hopefully tonight we can all say was the night the Longhorns and Red Devils played like kings and a tradition was born in both towns. Lord isn't this what it is all about that first night out of the shoot and just seeing what happens.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder