Wanna see how to play linebacker? Check out Lumberton's A. Beard

Im sure ol buckin bronc will have something smart to comment about these pics

On Saturday morning I will post a similar sequence except it will be a purple player with a horseshoelooking like #60 hitting his backside.  I am bias but Mr Beard is on another level than other high school seniors this season - WOW!

On Saturday morning I will post a similar sequence except it will be a purple player with a horseshoelooking like #60 hitting his backside.  I am bias but Mr Beard is on another level than other high school seniors this season - WOW!

Are you saying that all senior football players in this area are not at his level or just most of them?

you dont think its because he's older than everyone else?

Whoa!!!

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

On Saturday morning I will post a similar sequence except it will be a purple player with a horseshoelooking like #60 hitting his backside.  I am bias but Mr Beard is on another level than other high school seniors this season - WOW!

You're eaten up with jealously aren't you and what could have been last year but didn't happen the way you wanted it to so now all you do is continue to try and take little jabs here and there. You really are a miserable hater. Get a life and stop running your mouth about a high school athlete. You just need to man up ozen and let it go and try and move on with your life. I know it's hard but you can do it.

After watching those pics the dayton players refused to come to practice.  The scrimmage might be cancelled.  Coach Stewart was trying to convince them to play.  We will have to wait and see doesnt look like their will be a scrimmage friday night.

Heard the same thing 2 years ago about Dravanti Johnson from Nederland.

On Saturday morning I will post a similar sequence except it will be a purple player with a horseshoelooking like #60 hitting his backside.  I am bias but Mr Beard is on another level than other high school seniors this season - WOW!

You're eaten up with jealously aren't you and what could have been last year but didn't happen the way you wanted it to so now all you do is continue to try and take little jabs here and there. You really are a miserable hater. Get a life and stop running your mouth about a high school athlete. You just need to man up ozen and let it go and try and move on with your life. I know it's hard but you can do it.

dang fellas i just asked a question... ;D ;D ;D ;D

He's a good player , but if you look at pic #11 not very good form. Alot of small guuys out there, I would like to see going against first o from another team. Not taking anything from him, I hope Beard gets a good D1 offer

In his defense ,  it's tough to exercise good form while fighting off a couple of blockers.            ;)

He's a good player , but if you look at pic #11 not very good form. Alot of small guuys out there, I would like to see going against first o from another team. Not taking anything from him, I hope Beard gets a good D1 offer

In his defense ,  it's tough to exercise good form while fighting off a couple of blockers.             ;)

True, but I figured I would stir the pot a little bit ;D The season is only a week away and I figured I would start stirring now :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed