Vidor 28, WOS 21/Post Comments Here!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, it was 21-7 at the half.  Vidor scored again in the 3rd.

WO-S has closed the gap to 28-14 with about 5 minutes left in the 4th of the scrimmage.

COOP reports that five starters were held out of the scrimmage with minor injuries, including Franks, Robinson, Ford, Ruben.  I don't know if he knows the extent of the injury to Haynes other than to say it appeared to be a shoulder injury.

28-7

Well, we know no one "wins or loses" a scrimmage, but three touchdowns against WO-S in a first half? That is pretty darn good and I'll take that any day of the week. Especially since we need tough competition early on.

So, "win or lose"  ;), I like our chances this year, since this is the team everyone says we should play in pre-district.

Of course now we'll probably hear that it was all third string on the field, or that only injured kids were playing  ;D (not from WO-S fans but probably from some fans of other teams in our district) but we're used to it.  :D :D :D

Keep me updated guys. Had to work a little too late to make this one tonight.

scrmmage or not that's a tail whipping.

It is certainly providing Coach Hooks and the staff something to work on next week.

Coop also reports that this bunch seems to have the Vidor Wing-T down pretty well.

The Pirates' players are three years into the system. They got it down

OK WOS Oh and Dayton fans let the excusses fly. Ok hear are a few we held a bunch of kids out, We really didnt want to do well it was just a practice we didnt want to show the rest of the district how good we really are! LOL

Congrats to the Pi-Rats good job!

WO-S has closed the gap to 28-21 with a couple of minutes left in the scrimmage.

How is WO-S with their speed this year? IMO, that is one thing Vidor always has problems with. For example: The same plays in district that we run for touchdowns against teams like Lumberton or PN-G, teams like Central and Ozen can usually run us down from behind.

How is y'all's speed this year and how did that factor into this scrimmage?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami