How would you feel if?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would this be the same nutbag that has tried to draw attention to himself by creating message boards and copying and pasting things from other sites passing it off as his own? Would this be the same nutbag that repeatedly tries to slander myself and others?

If so.. I have zero sympathy for whatever is done to him.  >:( >:( >:(

Guest etbu

Would this be the same nutbag that has tried to draw attention to himself by creating message boards and copying and pasting things from other sites passing it off as his own? Would this be the same nutbag that repeatedly tries to slander myself and others?

What is Texas Preps?  Coop why don't you sick your tv people on him? Would make for a good story and viewers despise a thief.

Yes, this is the same guy. I am glad to know that we aren't the only site that he copies and pastes from. ;)

This is all so sad for the boys. They really are a good group of boys. My son played for this team, but before we could even play a tourney, the team disbanned. It took us over a year to get our money back. I was very persistent! He dodged our calls and everything also. I'm just thankful that my son does not play for this team anymore.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed