East Chambers 20 Hamshire-Fannett17 Final Post Game Comments

Guest JoesBros

Final score 17-20 EC wins.

I'll talk about HF and let EC talk about their play. The game was pretty even in the first half even though HF fumbled a couple of drives away. 17-12 at half. In the second half I don't think HF got a first down. It was more of inconsistent play by the O and not EC's D. HF had their back to their endzone for much of the 2nd half and couldn't do anything with it. HF definitely needs to balance out the offense earlier in the game. When they needed to get passes completed they were unable to get that done. In the second half the D played well except for the long run by the QB. Two weeks to get ready for WOS!! Lets go HORNS!!!

Guest ECBucFan

EC reminds me of Jason or Freddy Kruger. Beaten, bloodied, broken, but just keeps coming at you. Actually, the Terminator might be a better comparison. We over came several starters (Including running back) out due to injury, and 2 TD's called back. Tremaine Thomas scorched the earth to score, and the "D" bent but did not break.... WOW what a Rice Bowl. It's an instant classic! :D Congrats BUCS, and to a hard, hard fighting H-F Longhorn team! :D Well done, all!

Good game last night,

Man HF offense looked like hammered baby Sh*t....in the second half...

Too many turnovers...We'll be back...

Congrats to EC you gave your playmaker the ball and said, "Make plays, son" (I dont' know if the coach said that, I just made that part up)..

Coach: "Tramain you get the snap and run all around the field and we will call that play QB right..."

Tramain: "Ok coach"

PA Announcer: "TD!!!"

H-J may be pretty salty, but East Chambers will be 4-0 after this week. This is a great group of kids, and the coaches are doing a great job of working shorthanded. I would take them everyday of the week. We are still gonna be short handed, but hey we are used to it. We haven't had a full team yet and we still continue to win. Wait till we are healthy.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder