CWS Championship Series Thread..............

Guest JoesBros

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

prime example of how to give a game away.   :o >:(

This comment cheapens the whole game.  It had nothing to do with DJ LeMahieu and Mikie Mahtook comming through in the clutch ???  It had nothing to do with Matty Ott closing out the final 3 innings ???  I thought Texas played a great game.  They are absolutly a better hitting team than I gave them credit for.  Tough loss.  Good luck tonight...but they did not give the game away.

Guest JoesBros

Im curious to see how much of the bullpen the Longhorns will have available for tonight. I think they used 5 pitchers last night. At least LSU can play 1 for 2 and not have to pitch Renaudo tonight.

That was a heart breaker but the fans got their money's worth. Ruffin had to be cramping...no way you pull him when Auggie did.

Hats off to LSU. They keep battling until they got back in it. This one certainly lived up to all of the hype.

Let's go Horns !

This comment cheapens the whole game.  It had nothing to do with DJ LeMahieu and Mikie Mahtook comming through in the clutch ???  It had nothing to do with Matty Ott closing out the final 3 innings ???  I thought Texas played a great game.  They are absolutly a better hitting team than I gave them credit for.  Tough loss.  Good luck tonight...but they did not give the game away.

We do still agree on somethings!  ;D The game could have gone either way. The team that won got the clutch hits. Give them their props, just like we would want them if Texas would have been able to pull it off. If we don't hang a 1-2 curve ball over the middle of the plate when Mahtook wasn't catching up with the fastball then maybe just maybe we are still playing. We did not give the game away LSU took the game.

That was one great game.Texas just couldn't get that one out in the ninth.Thought after getting out of that jam in the tenth the horns were going to win it but started the eleventh out the same way.Can't give a team like LSU to many oppertunities are they will bury you.I hate to say it but I think that was Texas season last night.Don't think they can take two in a row from LSU.

We do still agree on somethings!  ;D The game could have gone either way. The team that won got the clutch hits. Give them their props, just like we would want them if Texas would have been able to pull it off. If we don't hang a 1-2 curve ball over the middle of the plate when Mahtook wasn't catching up with the fastball then maybe just maybe we are still playing. We did not give the game away LSU took the game.

Who would have thought :D

Guest JoesBros

Also, who does a curtain call in the 3rd when no one is asking for it???  And after a solo shot ???

I was thinking the same thing  ???

Also, who does a curtain call in the 3rd when no one is asking for it???  And after a solo shot ???

I was thinking the same thing  ???

And what was the the little toe tap before getting to home plate? Arrogance? Win tonight and bring that #7 back to Baton Rouge where it belongs. Geaux Tigers

He looked like a balarina prancing down third base line.  And if we do win it...it will actually be #6...but we'll take it.

Oh, and JoesBro...do you really think that belt "broke"???  I have heard of stalling but come on...that was bush league.

Guest JoesBros

He looked like a balarina prancing down third base line.  And if we do win it...it will actually be #6...but we'll take it.

Oh, and JoesBro...do you really think that belt "broke"???  I have heard of stalling but come on...that was bush league.

OMG I said the same thing about the "belt incident of 2009" Even Gabe knows that was a bunch of crap  :D

Im curious to see how much of the bullpen the Longhorns will have available for tonight. I think they used 5 pitchers last night. At least LSU can play 1 for 2 and not have to pitch Renaudo tonight.

i think they'll have quite a few pitchers available... they had a lot of guys go, but most of them didn't face many batters.

As a die-hard Horn fan, I must admit the "belt" incident looked pretty shady....bush league as someone else put it. Also, I wasn't too impressed w/ the skip and dance from third to home or the curatin call. Let's act like we've been here before.

Anyway, game #1 is over, and what a good one it was.

Horns rebound tonight to force game #3.

HOOK 'EM HORNS !

As a die-hard Horn fan, I must admit the "belt" incident looked pretty shady....bush league as someone else put it. Also, I wasn't too impressed w/ the skip and dance from third to home or the curatin call. Let's act like we've been here before.

HOOK 'EM HORNS !

Usually UT baseball is a lot more class. They never dogpile either until they win it all because they expect to win in the regional and super regionals. I hope Augie fixes that tonight, if he doesn't get into a few glasses of wine.

HOOK 'EM HORNS !

Usually UT baseball is a lot more class. They never dogpile either until they win it all because they expect to win in the regional and super regionals. I hope Augie fixes that tonight, if he doesn't get into a few glasses of wine.

I would imagine that it was addressed.

BTW, you still working w/ a cousin of mine.....Van W. ??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124