UT/USM Thread (HORNS WIN 7-6!!!)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea that makes me an idiot, cuz I said tx plays small ball. Wow and u are a mod. All my longhorns friend love to brag about the small ball, cuz there proud. Seems to me, u may have issues. And yes I know how many titles lsu has. If u don't want people to disagree on here, then I will quit posting.

Once again I am an idiot, and this is a mod. Wow

Finally, we agree on something.  ;)

I don't think the fact you said Texas plays small ball was the reason. Go re-read your posts....and you will figure it out. 

Eagle, I know what my posts said, and I believe every line. In my opion sec is that much stronger than the big 12, in all sports but basketball.

Now saying that, I am like gabe in that I will be pulling for tx if lsu gets knocked out

Man,  Gabe must've used his magic on you......he sure has changed your tone and has you singing a much different tune.  ;)

You must be a follower and not a leader............just kidding.  ;)

I'm staying w/ the Horns and if they can't win it all, I hope no one does.  ;D

Eagle, I know what my posts said, and I believe every line. In my opion sec is that much stronger than the big 12, in all sports but basketball.

Now saying that, I am like gabe in that I will be pulling for tx if lsu gets knocked out

Man,  Gabe must've used his magic on you......he sure has changed your tone and has you singing a much different tune.  ;)

EH I know better than to say what I said at first LOL. I still find it idiotic to say UT can't win with small ball. UT feels like if they get 3-4 runs, they are going to win 90% with their pitching (which did not show up last night though).

Guest JoesBros

EH I know better than to say what I said at first LOL. I still find it idiotic to say UT can't win with small ball. UT feels like if they get 3-4 runs, they are going to win 90% with their pitching (which did not show up last night though).

Im trying not to laugh at you right now your invited to BWW tonight to watch a REAL CWS team play  ;)

Horns have been very successful w/ small ball for years....w/ Gus and now Garrido.

Im trying not to laugh at you right now your invited to BWW tonight to watch a REAL CWS team play  ;)

What time does the Arkansas game start ?  ;D ;D

Soooooeeey pig !

Seriously, I'm still hoping for the Texas/LSU matchup.

Man,  Gabe must've used his magic on you......he sure has changed your tone and has you singing a much different tune.  ;)

You must be a follower and not a leader............just kidding.  ;)

I'm staying w/ the Horns and if they can't win it all, I hope no one does.  ;D

Im trying not to laugh at you right now your invited to BWW tonight to watch a REAL CWS team play  ;)

i might stop by long enough to throw a brick through the window at you.

First of all, I felt like I was watching a high school game last night but...congrats to TU.  You got the win.  But every other team in your bracket wants you now.  And for what it's worth...I agree with just about everything "team first" has said, although he could have been a little more tactful.  Texas just flat can't hit and they will get exposed tommorrow night.  They were luck to have had Southern Miss. for their first game.  

It will be a good game when Texas plays ASU. These two teams have the best era's in the nation, Im ready for the pitching duel HOOKEM HORNS, and if they cant pull it out there is always ARKANSAS!! Sry Tiger Fans lol Also Big 12 is IMO the best conf. in Baseball:)

First of all, I felt like I was watching a high school game last night but...congrats to TU.  You got the win.  But every other team in your bracket wants you now.  And for what it's worth...I agree with just about everything "team first" has said, although he could have been a little more tactful.  Texas just flat can't hit and they will get exposed tommorrow night.  They were luck to have had Southern Miss. for their first game.  

Lucky to have So. Miss.? Did you see who Miss. beat to get here? Man, some people just don't realize what it takes to be the #1 seed and have everyone gunning for you. Nobody said this was going to be easy, but I'll stick with my Longhorns. Close games are part of it. Knowing how to win them takes patience and staying focused. I can guarantee you that Garrido told his batters to be patient, after the fly out, until their pitcher showed he could throw a strike in that last inning. That kid was rattled the inning before. Kudos to Garrido for coaching his players to victory.

Lucky to have So. Miss.? Did you see who Miss. beat to get here? Man, some people just don't realize what it takes to be the #1 seed and have everyone gunning for you. Nobody said this was going to be easy, but I'll stick with my Longhorns. Close games are part of it. Knowing how to win them takes patience and staying focused. I can guarantee you that Garrido told his batters to be patient, after the fly out, until their pitcher showed he could throw a strike in that last inning. That kid was rattled the inning before. Kudos to Garrido for coaching his players to victory.

Yep, I also saw who you beat (Texas State, Boston College, and Army).  That's a tough road to hoe right there.

Yep, I also saw who you beat (Texas State, Boston College, and Army).  That's a tough road to hoe right there.

LSU beat Minnesota, Baylor, and Southern U, that's a tough row to hoe.  ::)

The thing is, you said we were lucky to get Miss. as our first game. I said did you see who Miss. beat to get here? They're tough.

The thing is, you said we were lucky to get Miss. as our first game. I said did you see who Miss. beat to get here? They're tough.

we also had to play Rice in our Super...and they are arguably a top 8 seed (they got screwed).

I gotcha.  Whatever let's you sleep at night...in my opinion I just don't think Texas has a very good offence.

we also had to play Rice in our Super...and they are arguably a top 8 seed (they got screwed).

I gotcha.  Whatever let's you sleep at night...in my opinion I just don't think Texas has a very good offence.

Texas does not have a very good offense........hence the small ball. Go figure.  :o

Horns win w/ pitching and defense....that's no secret.

HOOK 'EM

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin