UT/USM Thread (HORNS WIN 7-6!!!)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice

Good win horns, keep beating the bc and so miss with that small ball. Yall will have to play a real team sooner or later

Sooner or later - bring it on.  In the words or Popeye, "We are what we are!"

Good win horns, keep beating the bc and so miss with that small ball. Yall will have to play a real team sooner or later

what a joke.  they're in the CWS.  they beat a ton of good teams to get there.  keep being bitter that whatever team you root for isn't good enough to be there.  if they'd won with the homerun, you'd be griping about how they can't win playing small ball. 

what a joke.  they're in the CWS.  they beat a ton of good teams to get there.  keep being bitter that whatever team you root for isn't good enough to be there.  if they'd won with the homerun, you'd be griping about how they can't win playing small ball. 

Any team in CWS is deserving. This isn't the BCS and nobody was voted in.

Guest JoesBros

I was impressed with USM last night. Nice to see the Beaumont connection on that team as well. I think its safe to say for now though clearly the two best teams in each bracket are right now  ;)

1 lose in the big 12 is equal to 3 lossses in the sec

Go tech  ;D

That is idiotic to think that way. Texas has won several CWS titles playing smallball. I promise you no team wants to play Texas just like no team wants to play LSU. They are two of the best programs in the history of the game. And why even bring up football on a baseball thread? TT can look forward to playing us in football all they want. That was the first win against the Horns in how long?? Do some research, go watch a little sports, learn what you are talking about and come back then.

Yea that makes me an idiot, cuz I said tx plays small ball. Wow and u are a mod. All my longhorns friend love to brag about the small ball, cuz there proud. Seems to me, u may have issues. And yes I know how many titles lsu has. If u don't want people to disagree on here, then I will quit posting.

Once again I am an idiot, and this is a mod. Wow

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin