PNG/ BH GAME WILL BE SHOWN SAT. AT NOON CH. 15!!

I guess the Hillguy is looking towards the future.  His son must be in Junior high.  They'll probably go undefeated!!!

Actually no,  but that was a good one WHALUM!   Rabid support did not work last year so I'm resorting to psychology and witchcraft this season(have my purple indian voodoo doll ready to stick a pin in this Friday) ............Go Eagles!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These predictions are cracking me up.  Defensive struggle....I'm gonna say NO.  PN-G's offense will destroy BH.  42-7 PNG (28-0 at halftime)

This is not your old Power Run, 8 minute drive PN-G offense.  GETCHA POPCORN READY!!!!

To TexaggInd

If you think PNG will put up 42 on The Hill's defense then more power to ya! But reality is this will be a low scoring game and alot closer than 42-7. Quit eating that popcorn it has you hallucinating!!!!!!

One thing I can guarantee you, two top notch programs going at it. It won't matter if its a one point difference or one teams beatin the other by 30 points. Neither group of these kids will quit playing because they both got heart and class....This is what high school football is all about...can't wait....Good luck to all and keep'em safe and injury free!

I believe Bronco1 has it right.  Last year we beat BH with, what turned out to be, a subpar PN-G team.  In that game we still put up 19 points.  Now, with a new offense that can score on any given play, I believe PN-G will put up quite a few more points than it did last year against BH.  My question is how will the NDN D-Line perform.  They were outsized by the Memorial O-Line, but made up for it with quickness and gap protection.  I see the NDN's pulling this one out by a 2-TD margin.

Hey I like the 42 point prediction ;D ;D Someone has to stir the pot every now and then or this will die by Friday!!! Oh and HillGuy is the man ;D Anywho I think and Hope that BH will win this game. Going by last years game (I know it was last year) the Indians came back and won the game on a circus tipped catch to walk out with a win. This year it is pay back ,so I'm sure we have been practicing the same play to hush the purple ocean in the last 30 seconds ;D ;D ;D Both teams return about the same number of players and have about the same number of holes to fill. The new coach at PNG is going to be a good thing, but going into the first game of the year I think they would be at a dissadvantage. They may prove me wrong and this coach is the first coach ever to make a sub par team a state contender over two a days, but not likely. I say if BH meets PNG week 10 PNG wins ,but week one BH wins ;D

BH 17

PNG 10

Have to say, i went last year to our opener at BH and it is a great campus. I believe most of or all of the district schools are on the same very large piece of land. I even had a BH fan give me his spare ticket when i had an unexpected guest. It was a good close game last year, and i look forward to this one. The stadium was a good place to watch a game, and the locals were great, gracious, and seemed genuinely happy to see us. Lets hope for NO injuries friday night! And liltex, you wont have to worry about that eventuality you described :) Get there early as possible everyone, and enjoy the atmosphere!

1st ID

POP...POP POP POP.......POP...........POP P-POP P-POPPOPPOP......POP.....................GET IT READY

Let me break it down from what will be the perspective of a Barbers Hill player.  Lets say his name is "Willy".

So Willy steps off the bus and immediately his eyes are fixed on the enormous home stands and towering press box of "The Reservation".  He leans over to his buddy and says, "That is freaking awesome.  There is no way they can fill all those seats?"  His friend replies, "No way bro, it's only a predistrict game."  Their focus quickly shifts to the massive scoreboard and jumbotron.  Willy can only think of one word to describe it, “WOWâ€.  Little does he know that in just a few short hours he will witness one of the most electric high school football atmospheres on the planet. 

Willy and the Eagles begin there pregame warm-ups, occasionally glancing up at the PN-G Faithful, eager to see just how full the stands will be.  He hears something in the distance, BOMbombombom  BOMbombombom  BOMbombombom.  Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez, the Indian Band and Indianettes begin marching into the stadium. 

The Eagles finish up and head into the locker room, emerging a short time later.  Willy looks up to see PN-G has packed the house 10,000 strong.  His team slowly makes there way to the run through.  The PN-G crowd goes wild as they see the Indian locker room doors open.  BOMbombombom  BOMbombombom  BOMbombombom

POP...POP POP POP.......POP...........POP P-POP P-POPPOPPOP......POP.....................GET IT READY

Let me break it down from what will be the perspective of a Barbers Hill player.  Lets say his name is "Willy".

So Willy steps off the bus and immediately his eyes are fixed on the enormous home stands and towering press box of "The Reservation".  He leans over to his buddy and says, "That is freaking awesome.  There is no way they can fill all those seats?"  His friend replies, "No way bro, it's only a predistrict game."  Their focus quickly shifts to the massive scoreboard and jumbotron.  Willy can only think of one word to describe it, “WOWâ€.  Little does he know that in just a few short hours he will witness one of the most electric high school football atmospheres on the planet. 

Willy and the Eagles begin there pregame warm-ups, occasionally glancing up at the PN-G Faithful, eager to see just how full the stands will be.  He hears something in the distance, BOMbombombom  BOMbombombom  BOMbombombom.  Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez, the Indian Band and Indianettes begin marching into the stadium.   

The Eagles finish up and head into the locker room, emerging a short time later.  Willy looks up to see PN-G has packed the house 10,000 strong.  His team slowly makes there way to the run through.  The PN-G crowd goes wild as they see the Indian locker room doors open.  BOMbombombom  BOMbombombom  BOMbombombom

BH Coach

"Ok , everyone off the bus. Where's Willy?

png.gif

BH Coach

"Ok , everyone off the bus. Where's Willy?

png.gif

Was this picture taken at Indian Stadium or at Nederland Little League?

Classic.....Now I will add a realistic score for you.  

PNG 49 - BH 21

Guest KHS 89

[glow=red,2,300]when does Jesus appear on the 50 yard line?[/glow]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83