Protecting Black Panthers - Is It Racism??

BLACK MALES were hosed (figuratively and literally for YEARS!!) .........

They sure were...... and black females. Not only was it morally wrong but it was much of the time done with indescribable violence and callousness. I've never seen anyone denying it. Does that make up for any transgressions today?

To put it in more plain English, if it was found that a great grandfather of mine killed a great grandfather of yours 150 years ago, does that justify the killing of one of my relatives today by a relative of yours?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BLACK MALES were hosed (figuratively and literally for YEARS!!) Karma is a @#%$# isnt it?.. ;) You SE Texans are UNBELIEVABLE!!  ::) ::)....The nerve of some of you baffles me.

No one is saying what happened to blacks was right.  What I am saying is do two wrongs make a right?  You classifying all SE Texans on the other hand is stereotyping at its best...  You have to admit that there is a double standard. 

BLACK MALES were hosed (figuratively and literally for YEARS!!) Karma is a @#%$# isnt it?.. ;)You SE Texans are UNBELIEVABLE!!  ::) ::)....The nerve of some of you baffles me.

You Houstonians are so ARROGANT!! ::)

Sounds rather characterizing, doesn't it? You're characterizing us based on the area we live in as though it was a race of its own. It's the same principle as a person being discriminated against based on religion, race, or any other characteristic. You're acting no better than the actual racists.

Guest DickVitale

All of these comments and only TVC addressed the issue that I was speaking of straight on....You folks really think YOU are getting a raw deal these days by things such as affirmative action?  Come on seriously....Read a book (not the ones in your schools because they lie), watch a documentary, or check into the criminal "justice" system and see who REALLY caught the raw deals in this country...White America would definitely NOT be on THAT list.

All of these comments and only TVC addressed the issue that I was speaking of straight on....You folks really think YOU are getting a raw deal these days by things such as affirmative action?  Come on seriously....Read a book (not the ones in your schools because they lie), watch a documentary, or check into the criminal "justice" system and see who REALLY caught the raw deals in this country...White America would definitely NOT be on THAT list.

That's because we've addressed that issue over and over and over again. For some unknown reason, you still haven't realized it.

Guest DickVitale

If you read the thread, country boy, I said in the beginning that it MADE NO SENSE for these people to do this sort if thing....Stop being on the attack and just READ...My career has nothing to do with you or your kid...Thank God...I am smarter than you on my WORST day and have the degrees to back it...If my message is not clear, then maybe you should try the recreation board on here...This is for educated opinions (and some not so educated) and conversation....Thats all...

If you read the thread, country boy, I said in the beginning that it MADE NO SENSE for these people to do this sort if thing....Stop being on the attack and just READ...My career has nothing to do with you or your kid...Thank God...I am smarter than you on my WORST day and have the degrees to back it...If my message is not clear, then maybe you should try the recreation board on here...This is for educated opinions (and some not so educated) and conversation....Thats all...

you are an arrogant person.  You may be educated but you are not smart.  I was wondering, if you dislike southeast texas so much why are you on our local board?  You are always on the attack.  Your arrogance blinds you. 

Guest DickVitale

Call it what you will....I don't shy away from tough issues and speaking my mind about them....You call it arrogance, I call it free speech...Something that people of color were denied illegally for many, many years for no reason....If something is posted, and I disagree, I will speak on it...Period..I used to work and live in SE Texas, and while there, I made lots of friends, some of which run this very board...Good people...I am smart enough to know that I can say what I want, and there is nothing that you can say or do about it....Change has come to America.  ;)

I already thanked God for your not being around my kid. Didn't you read?

''It made no sense'' is not addressing the issue. What about them breaking the law and should be arrested. You will never say that because deep down, you liked what you saw. You idolize and embrace the criminal element of society. You have never talked jail time for any of them on here.

Anyone who has to flaunt their degrees lacks a certain degree of self confidence.

Call it what you will....I don't shy away from tough issues and speaking my mind about them....You call it arrogance, I call it free speech...Something that people of color were denied illegally for many, many years for no reason....If something is posted, and I disagree, I will speak on it...Period..I used to work and live in SE Texas, and while there, I made lots of friends, some of which run this very board...Good people...I am smart enough to know that I can say what I want, and there is nothing that you can say or do about it....Change has come to America.  ;)

As long as what you say stays within these board rules. ;) ;D

Call it what you will....I don't shy away from tough issues and speaking my mind about them....You call it arrogance, I call it free speech...Something that people of color were denied illegally for many, many years for no reason....If something is posted, and I disagree, I will speak on it...Period..I used to work and live in SE Texas, and while there, I made lots of friends, some of which run this very board...Good people...I am smart enough to know that I can say what I want, and there is nothing that you can say or do about it....Change has come to America.  ;)

Its changing alright.........

In obtaining any of your degrees, where did you get your information? What country did you get you get your degrees from? You could have not possibly got it from the USA, because as you said, our text books lie. I'm sure you were only referring to the text books that teach black history, but if they lie.......I would assume you feel all our text books lie. 

When you look in the justice system, 46% of the population is black, 36% white, and 16% hispanic. Do you feel all the black people are not guilty? Maybe the percent should be higher........look at OJ!  He got away with murder.  ::)

For the record, would you please state who that post was directed at?

Guest DickVitale

wow! They were scary. I saw the white girl in the background running around on the cell phone calling 9-1-1. I think the guy witht the club was getting ready to attack her. ::) ::)

:D :D :D "there are these black guys everywhere officer! Its like a 100 of them, and they are about to attack me right now! all of them officer!! HELP! They are looking at me!" (screaming) :D :D :D

wow! They were scary. I saw the white girl in the background running around on the cell phone calling 9-1-1. I think the guy witht the club was getting ready to attack her. ::) ::)

:D :D :D "there are these black guys everywhere officer! Its like a 100 of them, and they are about to attack me right now! all of them officer!! HELP! They are looking at me!" (screaming) :D :D :D

You would have a completely different view if it was a guy dressed in a white sheet!  ::)

You would have a completely different view if it was a guy dressed in a white sheet!   ::)

In 2009...Dude would get knocked out, beat down, and drug away!!!....We don't play that mess!!! Please...Have one of your boys give THAT a shot...They are the biggest cowards on the planet...I would LOVE to meet one...LOVE to....You know what.... I bet there are some members or sons/grandsons of members on THIS VERY SITE...I would put money on it..SE Texas? Oh yeah.. definitely.. ;)

Like I said, it would be the same thing as the CLOWM in the video. 

Guest DickVitale

They were'nt marching around saying they hate white people and using racial slurs...They were disciplined and keeping order... ::) ::)...If the Klan would have shown up....Those cowards in white "dresses" would have gotten the beating of their lives! I would PAY to be there, too!!! ;)

They were'nt marching around saying they hate white people and using racial slurs...They were disciplined and keeping order... ::) ::)...If the Klan would have shown up....Those cowards in white "dresses" would have gotten the beating of their lives! I would PAY to be there, too!!! ;)

No, just standing there with a weapon, dressed like a terrorist    ::)  ::)

Guest DickVitale

How does a "terrorist" dress? They were calm, cool and collected...No problem from me...Could the cowards in white sheets do that? They like to yell and scream "white power", as if that means anything...They are cowards, man.

How does a "terrorist" dress? They were calm, cool and collected...No problem from me...Could the cowards in white sheets do that? They like to yell and scream "white power", as if that means anything...They are cowards, man.

I'm going to communicate like you on this one.

LISTEN MAN.........NEVER SAID I LIKED THE KKK......NEVER MAN!!~!! LISTEN, PAY ATTENTION..........ARE YOU DUMB?????  ;)  ;)  ::)

Like I asked earlier, why was he there with a weapon?? What was his purpose??

What were they doing there though?? Philadelphia isn't exactly a hot bed for white supremacists. Anyone standing there holding a club is at least a little intimidating and I'm sure intimidation was their motive. Why the need to do that? At least holster the club or something.