Protecting Black Panthers - Is It Racism??

Guest DickVitale

How does a "terrorist" dress? They were calm, cool and collected...No problem from me...Could the cowards in white sheets do that? They like to yell and scream "white power", as if that means anything...They are cowards, man.

I'm going to communicate like you on this one.

LISTEN MAN.........NEVER SAID I LIKED THE KKK......NEVER MAN!!~!! LISTEN, PAY ATTENTION..........ARE YOU DUMB?????  ;)  ;)  ::)

Like I asked earlier, why was he there with a weapon?? What was his purpose??

You dont have to "like" the KKK to share their beliefs...You have not answered ONE of my questions about them either, which speaks volumes....So I am going to talk to you like this...DO YOU THINK THERE ARE ANY KLAN ON THIS SITE OR SONS/GRANDSONS OF KLAN ON HERE? Bet I still wont get a straight answer.... ::) ::)..I will wait....... ::) ::)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DO YOU THINK THERE ARE ANY KLAN ON THIS SITE OR SONS/GRANDSONS OF KLAN ON HERE? Bet I still wont get a straight answer.... ::) ::)..I will wait....... ::) ::)

I'm not hippy but:

Yes... I'm SURE there are.

Do you think there are some (on this site) that agree with or are in some way connected to the anti-white hate groups?

The answer to your question and mine is yes... but I still can't make generalizations about you or anyone else based on those answers.

How does a "terrorist" dress? They were calm, cool and collected...No problem from me...Could the cowards in white sheets do that? They like to yell and scream "white power", as if that means anything...They are cowards, man.

I'm going to communicate like you on this one.

LISTEN MAN.........NEVER SAID I LIKED THE KKK......NEVER MAN!!~!! LISTEN, PAY ATTENTION..........ARE YOU DUMB?????   ;)   ;)   ::)

Like I asked earlier, why was he there with a weapon?? What was his purpose??

You dont have to "like" the KKK to share their beliefs...You have not answered ONE of my questions about them either, which speaks volumes....So I am going to talk to you like this...DO YOU THINK THERE ARE ANY KLAN ON THIS SITE OR SONS/GRANDSONS OF KLAN ON HERE? Bet I still wont get a straight answer.... ::) ::)..I will wait....... ::) ::)

1. ...DO YOU THINK THERE ARE ANY KLAN ON THIS SITE ?    NO, it's 2009

2.  OR SONS/GRANDSONS OF KLAN ON HERE?   Yes I do!  That does not mean they share their same views.

Guest DickVitale

What do you think they were taught their entire life? Most people whose parents are conservatives, grow up and vote conservative because thats what they KNOW...If my parents were racists, chances are I would be a racist...If your parents taught and pounded hate into you, it becomes part of your belief system...Now life and circumstances CAN bring about changes in people, but in order to stay in line with the Jones', that does not happen very often.  If it was not, HOW could you have communities like Lumberton and Vidor in 2009...They make pretend like they are "changed" but if you privately poll them the truth will come out.

Guest DickVitale

DO YOU THINK THERE ARE ANY KLAN ON THIS SITE OR SONS/GRANDSONS OF KLAN ON HERE? Bet I still wont get a straight answer.... ::) ::)..I will wait....... ::) ::)

I'm not hippy but:

Do you think there are some (on this site) that agree with or are in some way connected to the anti-white hate groups?

The answer to your question and mine is yes... but I still can't make generalizations about you or anyone else based on those answers.

Dayton, there are no anti-white hate groups.....The new black panther party is just a pro-BLACK group....Just wanting to see fairness and equality...heck there were WHITE mambers of the black panther party...Ever hear of any black KKK members? (Only on the "Dave Chapelle Show", funniest sketch EVER  :D) They are completely different....Black panthers and members of the new nation of Islam believe in discipline and order..YES they arm themselves, which is their fundamental right, but will never initiate violence.  NO I AM NOT A MEMBER OF EITHER, but I understand who they are and what they do.  I do not AGREE with everything they say or stand for, because I DO believe that we can co-exist in peace and harmony, but I do understand some of their stances.

What do you think they were taught their entire life? Most people whose parents are conservatives, grow up and vote conservative because thats what they KNOW...If my parents were racists, chances are I would be a racist...If your parents taught and pounded hate into you, it becomes part of your belief system...Now life and circumstances CAN bring about changes in people, but in order to stay in line with the Jones', that does not happen very often.  If it was not, HOW could you have communities like Lumberton and Vidor in 2009...They make pretend like they are "changed" but if you privately poll them the truth will come out.

I grew up in Port Arthur and currently live in Lumberton. Here are the reasons why:

1. Low crime rate - Violent crime rate on a scale of 1 to 10 is a 2 and so is property crime. Beaumont is a 6.

2. Better school district

Notice race had nothing to do with it!

While we are on that subject, why do you think Beaumont is rated a 6 in violent crimes? Houston is also rated a 6 in violent crimes and a 7 in property crimes.

Is it wrong to want to live in a place with a low crime rate and a good education????

I'm not hippy but:

Dayton, there are no anti-white hate groups.....The new black panther party is just a pro-BLACK group....Just wanting to see fairness and equality...heck there were WHITE mambers of the black panther party...Ever hear of any black KKK members? (Only on the "Dave Chapelle Show", funniest sketch EVER  :D) They are completely different....Black panthers and members of the new nation of Islam believe in discipline and order..YES they arm themselves, which is their fundamental right, but will never initiate violence.  NO I AM NOT A MEMBER OF EITHER, but I understand who they are and what they do.  I do not AGREE with everything they say or stand for, because I DO believe that we can co-exist in peace and harmony, but I do understand some of their stances.

That is a lie.  The NEW Black panther party is as racist as they get.  

Your recent posts are outrageous. Just wondering something.  Did  your parent's teach and pound hatred into you or did they just fail miserably in that regard?  You probably aren't near the extreme racist in person as you are on the internet but I still don't understand how you can say the things that you do. You are an educator and should be better than that.  

Dayton, there are no anti-white hate groups.....

OK.

I doubt that but I'm not in any position research hate groups from this computer.

A lot of white supremacists claim to just be pro-white... I don't believe that for a second.

I wonder what would happen if I exercised my fundamental right in front of a polling station.

Dayton, there are no anti-white hate groups.....

OK.

I doubt that but I'm not in any position research hate groups from this computer.

A lot of white supremacists claim to just be pro-white... I don't believe that for a second.

I wonder what would happen if I exercised my fundamental right in front of a polling station.

Well said.  Same is true for the other side. 

A racist is  a racist no matter what the color.

Guest DickVitale

First I will address hippie: I am not saying that you should live in poverty stricken or low income areas if you dont have to, I am asking why minorities are not, and have not been welcomed in those above mentioned communities...Example: do you know a realtor told a certain white basketball coach that had just taken a job and was looking for housing some 11 months ago that "you dont have to worry about blacks here in Lumberton"?  He picked up his things and left. THAT HAPPENED.  So don't act like those places have "changed".

Now for my friend bearbryant: My parents always taught me to judge no one, but evaluate everyone, and thats what I do...I am the SAME in person, that I am on here...I fear no man....I can say what I want..Nothing you can do about it...I am NOT expressing hate, I am stating facts and some opinions about how I feel about this issue..Does not mean that I am racist...I just tell it like it is...Furthermore, the NBPP is NOT anti-white, they are for uplifting the black race and ensuring that blacks are treated fairly...No hate. I said that I DO NOT AGREE WITH EVERYTHING THEY STAND FOR, but I do understand what they are ultimately trying to do....Balance the scales...

First I will address hippie: I am not saying that you should live in poverty stricken or low income areas if you dont have to, I am asking why minorities are not, and have not been welcomed in those above mentioned communities...Example: do you know a realtor told a certain white basketball coach that had just taken a job and was looking for housing some 11 months ago that "you dont have to worry about blacks here in Lumberton"?  He picked up his things and left. THAT HAPPENED.  So don't act like those places have "changed".

I agree, there are SOME racist in Lumberton......I never said the city was perfect. You know what, there are Racist everywhere. You can't take one example and let it taint the entire town. My friend was robbed by a couple of black kids at a gas station. (true story)  Would it be fair to make the statement that all black kids are crimminals.......nope!

Guest DickVitale

The New BPP is racist and no matter how much you try to whitewash (no pun intended) what they stand for it doesn't change the fact that they are avowed racist.  Its too easy to research their words and their actions. 

AND I said that I did not agree with THOSE type of actions....They feel that whites cannot be trusted, and I disagree with that..There are whites, blacks, jews, protestants, catholics, atheists, and so on that can't be trusted! I do however understand their FUNDAMENTAL purpose and its not to hate the white man....Its stop letting racists kick you around because we are not standing for that..Its just that simple.

Now for my friend bearbryant: My parents always taught me to judge no one, but evaluate everyone, and thats what I do...I am the SAME in person, that I am on here...I fear no man....I can say what I want..Nothing you can do about it...I am NOT expressing hate, I am stating facts and some opinions about how I feel about this issue..Does not mean that I am racist...I just tell it like it is...Furthermore, the NBPP is NOT anti-white, they are for uplifting the black race and ensuring that blacks are treated fairly...No hate. I said that I DO NOT AGREE WITH EVERYTHING THEY STAND FOR, but I do understand what they are ultimately trying to do....Balance the scales...

And by saying that they will tear Lumberton to the ground exemplifies that??   That sound a bit more than uplifting and treating fairly..Actually it reeks of HATE!!!  If their intent is to obtain justice for Laday, woulden't it be a bit overboard to threaten to destroy an entire town,  full of innocent folks who had absolutely nothing to do with what happened?? 

The New BPP is racist and no matter how much you try to whitewash (no pun intended) what they stand for it doesn't change the fact that they are avowed racist.  Its too easy to research their words and their actions. 

AND I said that I did not agree with THOSE type of actions....They feel that whites cannot be trusted, and I disagree with that..There are whites, blacks, jews, protestants, catholics, atheists, and so on that can't be trusted! I do however understand their FUNDAMENTAL purpose and its not to hate the white man....Its stop letting racists kick you around because we are not standing for that..Its just that simple.

Exactly why does Quannel "XYZ to the A"  have 6 or 7 guys dressed like G.I. Joe hanging with him if he's all about peace??

So you are a member?  

Seriously you  are blind to those racists.  They are racist to the core, and are consumed with hate.

Guest DickVitale
:D WE meaning blacks...not we as in members of the NBPP! Did any violence occur in Lumberton? No, but they got the message...IF wrong doing had been done, which is was proven that it had not...They got the message though. ;)

Exactly why does Quannel "XYZ to the A"  have 6 or 7 guys dressed like G.I. Joe hanging with him if he's all about peace??

I N T I M I D A T I O N

They should join the Marines..let them loose in Afghanistan ot Iraq..Let's see how tough they are over there.

Guest DickVitale

Thats not their war...Its about George W and his greed and millions have been killed for that....And you people LOVE this bum so much... ::) ::)

:D WE meaning blacks...not we as in members of the NBPP! Did any violence occur in Lumberton? No, but they got the message...IF wrong doing had been done, which is was proven that it had not...They got the message though. ;)

I think the reason why no action was taken against that threat would be fairly obvious to most people.  So you are agreeing it's acceptable to make one's point clear through threats and intimidations?

Thats not their war...Its about George W and his greed and millions have been killed for that....And you people LOVE this bum so much... ::) ::)

If they are American citizens, it is there war...maybe they just don't have a big enough sack to fight a REAL war.  After all, they shoot back over there and use real bullets.  They may get hurt.

Thats were your wrong......no one got the message. There was no message to relay. All they did was almost get a country fried butt whoopin. The cops were there to protect the black panthers not "the good ole boys" The guys that would have fought are used to bailing hay all day. Would have been a bad day for the panthers.

NOTE: I am a peaceful person and glad no violence occured that day!  ;)

millions might be a bit of a stretch.

The war conversation is just a big circle... now we're back to whether or not the democrats voted for the war or not, etc.

And by saying that they will tear Lumberton to the ground exemplifies that??   That sound a bit more than uplifting and treating fairly..Actually it reeks of HATE!!!  If their intent is to obtain justice for Laday, woulden't it be a bit overboard to threaten to destroy an entire town,  full of innocent folks who had absolutely nothing to do with what happened?? 

I must have missed your reply to this Dick V..