Protecting Black Panthers - Is It Racism??

Thats not their war...Its about George W and his greed and millions have been killed for that....And you people LOVE this bum so much... ::) ::)

If they are American citizens, it is there war...maybe they just don't have a big enough sack to fight a REAL war.  After all, they shoot back over there and use real bullets.  They may get hurt.

You GO YANKEEDAWG......glad to see your rolling up your sleeves and jumpin in!!!    ;)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

I am not taking up for them, I just understand where they stand...Racists have pushed SOME blacks around for far too long...They are just there to ensure that the scales of justice and equality are balanced. Nothing wrong with that.

I am not taking up for them, I just understand where they stand...Racists have pushed SOME blacks around for far too long...They are just there to ensure that the scales of justice and equality are balanced. Nothing wrong with that.

Thats like a white person saying they are going to tear down Port Arthur because SOME black people have robbed white people. Makes no sense.

I actually agree with that statement, but fundamentally they only want justice...Cant blame them for that.

Then they should be careful not to stray from there fundamentals I suppose. If I were a member of such a group and my intentions were pure, I would be very careful not to say some things they have said.

So although you understand their plight, you don't necessarily agree with the means they are taking to achieve their goal.  OK...that makes sense.  Now how would YOU, as a black man, suggest they reach their goal of ensuring justice and equality?  

With some of the actions I've seen/heard about the NBPP tactics (intimidation/threats etc.) it seems to me that they are nothing more than a self-serving group who wants to gain media attention...and money from other blacks as black representation (case in point:the Laday case). Similar to an extent to the "reverend"  up North who cares nothing more than lining his pockets with black folks money and 15 minutes of fame weekly in the media.

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.  must be turning in his grave...::smh::

Thats not their war...Its about George W and his greed and millions have been killed for that....And you people LOVE this bum so much... ::) ::)

If they are American citizens, it is there war...maybe they just don't have a big enough sack to fight a REAL war.  After all, they shoot back over there and use real bullets.  They may get hurt.

You GO YANKEEDAWG......glad to see your rolling up your sleeves and jumpin in!!!    ;)

Hey Hippy..just killing time on break...you're doing fine on your own so I'm gonna leave you and Mr. Vitale hashing this out.  Please..let's all be cool. 

Guest DickVitale

Well, its a very militant group, and that part I dont necessarily agree with. You can achieve your goal and get your point across, but I think you just have to be smart about how you do it...Kill them with education and knowledge...You don't HAVE to be militant, just calculated and smart...Know what you are speaking of, use facts, and present your case...Thats what I believe in.

Well, its a very militant group, and that part I dont necessarily agree with. You can achieve your goal and get your point across, but I think you just have to be smart about how you do it...Kill them with education and knowledge...You don't HAVE to be militant, just calculated and smart...Know what you are speaking of, use facts, and present your case...Thats what I believe in.

Dick, probably the most respectable, educated statement I have seen you post. I could not agree more. If the BPP was like you just mentioned I would support them. Heck, I might even listen to them.......but the way there are now, I don't even pay attention to their rants. If their goal is to communicate with white people, they should do exactly like you suggest.......otherwise, the military style is just pushing white people further from them.

Did you actually say  uuhhh type that??  :o :o  

I'm getting all choked up here Mr. V...I actually agree 100% with what you just typed.  :'(

So I'm going to get off the board...and go back to work with a good feeling in my heart.   ;D

Nice chatting with you guys.   ;)

Did you actually say  uuhhh type that??  :o :o  

I'm getting all choked up here Mr. V...I actually agree 100% with what you just typed.  :'(

So I'm going to get off the board...and go back to work with a good feeling in my heart.   ;D

Nice chatting with you guys.   ;)

See you on the board my friend!

wow! They were scary. I saw the white girl in the background running around on the cell phone calling 9-1-1. I think the guy witht the club was getting ready to attack her. ::) ::)

:D :D :D "there are these black guys everywhere officer! Its like a 100 of them, and they are about to attack me right now! all of them officer!! HELP! They are looking at me!" (screaming) :D :D :D

You would have a completely different view if it was a guy dressed in a white sheet!   ::)

In 2009...Dude would get knocked out, beat down, and drug away!!!....We don't play that mess!!! Please...Have one of your boys give THAT a shot...They are the biggest cowards on the planet...I would LOVE to meet one...LOVE to....You know what.... I bet there are some members or sons/grandsons of members on THIS VERY SITE...I would put money on it..SE Texas? Oh yeah.. definitely.. ;)

'On this very site?" Man, you mean on this very thread :o

"you people" are so sarcastic. :D

So although you understand their plight, you don't necessarily agree with the means they are taking to achieve their goal.  OK...that makes sense.  Now how would YOU, as a black man, suggest they reach their goal of ensuring justice and equality?  

With some of the actions I've seen/heard about the NBPP tactics (intimidation/threats etc.) it seems to me that they are nothing more than a self-serving group who wants to gain media attention...and money from other blacks as black representation (case in point:the Laday case). Similar to an extent to the "reverend"  up North who cares nothing more than lining his pockets with black folks money and 15 minutes of fame weekly in the media.

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.  must be turning in his grave...::smh::

Interesting comment because I remember when Dr. King was being vilified for speaking up FOR BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS in this country. Now you want to use him as your example. And for the record, as much as the media tries and divide our community concerning Al, he actually has some rather interesting thoughts about problems going on today.

wow! They were scary. I saw the white girl in the background running around on the cell phone calling 9-1-1. I think the guy witht the club was getting ready to attack her. ::) ::)

:D :D :D "there are these black guys everywhere officer! Its like a 100 of them, and they are about to attack me right now! all of them officer!! HELP! They are looking at me!" (screaming) :D :D :D

You would have a completely different view if it was a guy dressed in a white sheet!   ::)

In 2009...Dude would get knocked out, beat down, and drug away!!!....We don't play that mess!!! Please...Have one of your boys give THAT a shot...They are the biggest cowards on the planet...I would LOVE to meet one...LOVE to....You know what.... I bet there are some members or sons/grandsons of members on THIS VERY SITE...I would put money on it..SE Texas? Oh yeah.. definitely.. ;)

'On this very site?" Man, you mean on this very thread :o

"you people" are so sarcastic. :D

Well at least you have a 'smiley" behind your comment :D

Interesting comment because I remember when Dr. King was being vilified for speaking up FOR BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS in this country. Now you want to use him as your example. And for the record, as much as the media tries and divide our community concerning Al, he actually has some rather interesting thoughts about problems going on today.

Do you remember YankeeDawg vilifying Dr. King?

Just being smart... I wasn't even thought of when all that went down. ;)

I actually agree with that statement, but fundamentally they only want justice money...Cant blame them for that.

See, just when Blacks and Whites are agreeing and seemingly coming together, we get a southern moderator to imply it's about money and not justice. Back to the battlefield ;D

I actually agree with that statement, but fundamentally they only want justice money...Cant blame them for that.

See, just when Blacks and Whites are agreeing and seemingly coming together, we get a southern moderator to imply it's about money and not justice. Back to the battlefield ;D

BlUEDOVE3, check your pm.