Silsbee's Jeremy Johnson commits!!!!

Silsbee junior QB Jeremy Johnson, 4 star and scout.com top 15 national quarterback, has given a verbal commitment to the West Virginia Mountaineers!

This is just a verbal commit, it's non-binding. But this is where Jeremy wants to go and West Virginia has always been at the top when recruiting Johnson.

Best of luck to you Jeremy and I am so glad you'll be playing the position that you have always wanted to play at the next level.

Now go out and have a great senior season!!

Here is a link at scout.com announcing Jeremy's verbal commitment:

This is the hidden content, please

Also a link showing his current national and state ranking at QB: #15 national, #5 state

And here's a link to Jeremy's bio on scout.com:

Mike I called my Pops up in WVU country (well he is in NY right now though) and he is very excited. No comparisons to Pat White. That is unfair to Jeremy no matter how good he is. Pat White is WVU's Vince Young, the guy is the only quarterback to ever go 4-0 in bowl games.

Jeremy will love it up there. There are actually four seasons in a year and it is beautiful. But Jeremy I must warn you - don't try to ride your bike down the side of a hill. You tend to break an arm every time  ;)

The comparisons to Pat White probably is a little unfair to Jeremy. But, from what I have read on some of West Virginia's local news sites, messageboards, and on Scout, most folks up there say that Jeremy is more advanced at this stage than what Pat was at this stage. Time will tell, but it looks as though some folks up there are ready to annoint Jeremy as the next Pat White.

All I want is for Jeremy to be the best Jeremy Johnson that he can be. If he does that, things will take care of themselves. He'll be a star in his own right.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami