2009 Pinto All Star Tourney

No I know that he is not the only coach.  I was not even there I just heard about it from a parent that was there.  Happens on occasion but I think that it was funny about the standing on top of hte car without his jersey. :D :D :D  Actually saw a picture of it first hand last night.  Is he the same one that was pitching against TC on Saturday with the tape over his mouth in the first inning? ::) ::)  Also was he the coach that said "we got something for you" after the game after a TC ran over the kid at home plate?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that was him.  The tape was over his mouth for that reason.  He put it there himself voluntarily to keep what happened yesterday from happening Saturday.  I thought it was funny as well.  We just forgot the tape yesterday.  It was a poor display of sportmanship and I dont agree with it. 

We have a few of those at TC.........I may even be one of them at times. ;) ;)

However your actions reflect on the kids and the community.  Hopefully it will be a fun game tonight and there will not be any issues tonight.  Lets just let the kids settle it on the field.  Best of luck to JCPL tonight against my sons TC team.

Yes, that was him.  The tape was over his mouth for that reason.  He put it there himself voluntarily to keep what happened yesterday from happening Saturday.  I thought it was funny as well.  We just forgot the tape yesterday.  It was a poor display of sportmanship and I dont agree with it. 

Do we need to bring the tape tonight? ;)

Lazeek,

I missed you out there tonight...got there late. Congrats to both TC and Vidor on advancing to Final Four.  If Vidor hits like they did tonight, they could give TC a battle. 

Kudos to PA on hosting another 1st class tourney.

Congrats to Vidor but nothing taken away from them, if T.C. plays defense like they did today, uhhhhh- no battle!  Now Vidor A, yes they will give us a battle but that is if they make it past Orange tommorow. I said it last year and I'll say it again, May the best team win and represent the GT well but were still talking about 7 & 8 yr. olds here. I dont care who you are or what you say, they're still unpredictable meaning that one day they might have their game faces on and the next day not. It has come down to the final four and who knows who will win but I do know this this, whoever it shall be will represent the GT well!!!!!!!! ;)  I still say for the ones that cant believe, come out and watch these next couple of days of baseball in P.A. and you will leave astonished on the way some of our youth in the GT can play!! Good Luck to all but sad to say for some yall that I wish The Best Of Luck To T.C.!!!!!! ;D     Go get'em guys, show them what your made of .  Its dew time for another pennant at T.C.!!!!

I'd just like to say cograts to Vidor2 and their coaching staff. They were the better team once again tonight. This is the second year in a row that they've knocked my team out of the hunt. For some reason I just can't seem to get past that darn Vidor 2 squad.  Congrats and good luck!!!

Ghost,

Great job in working with the boys year after year.  You (and many others there) are doing it right.  The fields are in better shape.  The boys are well coached and have great attitudes.  You (and others) make it easy for for me to cheer and root for PA anytime they play (unless it is against our Pirates).

See you next year.....Keep it Up.

Daddy23 and Lazeek,

I do thank you guys for those kind words. My brother and I are just here for the kids of P.A. We share the same passion for the kids and the game as you guys do in Vidor and in T.C......good luck to both of your teams

I would like to say that I have been around both the Anderson brothers, and you wont find nicer, more dedicated guys anywhere else. They have worked their tails off to get that league back up and running. I know how hard it is to keep a league going with little help and only a few teams in each division. Ya'll do a great job.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83