**Morrison leaving Orangefield to become Coldspring assistant**

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can be approved, I'm not questioning that. What happens if he is approved, goes home to his family, they decide to not take the job?? I agree it is very possible he will accept but take the man for his word that there is a chance he stays at OF.

He can be approved, I'm not questioning that. What happens if he is approved, goes home to his family, they decide to not take the job?? I agree it is very possible he will accept but take the man for his word that there is a chance he stays at OF.

May not be up to him.  Boards/supers have a way of asking for the resignation without actually asking for the resignation if you know what I mean.  That way, on the outside, it looks like the guy just resigned....not that he was asked to.  Our AD went through that this year.  I don't wish it on anyone because it is a difficult situation any way you look at it.

Good luck to all involved.

Barbay cannot confirm if Morrison will accept or not. Only Morrison can and the fact remains Morrison will make a decision Thursday.

1.Orangefield will have to fill a head coach spot with less then two months to go before football season.It will be atleast late June or July before they find someone.which will leave about a month to get ready for football season.The new head coach won't have all his asst. in there who he wants, and it will be a long tough year for the Cats. and it might not be who they would really want due to short notice.

2. He don't go ---and all year long his whole staff ,players and fans  will have in the back of there minds that there coach was looking to go somewhere else.

Regardless Orangefield will be looking for a new coach in the near future.

It will be tough on a new coach coming in with the existing coaching staff leaving. I do not believe they are all leaving. They should hear the new guy out then make up there minds. You could see this in the makings the last couple of years. I wish the Bobcats the best in there search.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder