POSTPONED - New Black Panthers organize town hall meeting in Silsbee

Guest DickVitale

Its tonight at 6:30...I can't miss my guy Quannell letting these people know that it is no longer 1955, and the time for crimes against blacks being a free crime is over!!!!!! Would not miss it for the world!!! 8)

Guest DickVitale

True colors are beginning to shine for dickiev I mean quanell xyz!!!!:):):)

No longer in SE Texas....when you live in Rome you must live as a ROMAN!!!!  ;) ;) Am I my brothers keeper? YES I AM!!!! 8)

Hey DOVE X -  Live to fight another day!

New Black Panthers town hall meeting postponed

Scott Lawrence

The New Black Panthers have postponed their planned town hall meeting in Silsbee, according to Quanell X, the group's spokesman.

The organization had planned the meeting for Thursday night at 6:30 at the Prince Hall Masonic Lodge, MLK and 15th Street in Silsbee, to hear from people who believe they have been mistreated by the Lumberton Police Department.  The town hall meeting was to be a followup to Monday's protest in Lumberton of the death of Kevin LaDay.  He died on April 30 following a struggle with Lumberton Police who were trying to detain him.  The police chief say the officers did nothing wrong.  Quanell X and the LaDay family claim LaDay was beaten.  An autopsy report is pending the toxicology results.

Quanell X told KFDM News a Texas official representing the Prince Hall Masonic Lodges told the local group not to allow him to speak or it would risk losing its charter. .

"I didn't want to put them in that situation," Quanell X told KFDM News.  "We're actively pursuing another venue as soon as possible."

All I can say is maybe you should reflect on some of your post and see why so many people do not respect you and why you keep moving from place to place for short periods of time!!!!!  I had respect for you until yoÙ started bashing your former employer publically and until your recent post that got a bit racy in my opinion!!!!  So long and best of luck to you.....you will need some help from the guy upstairs!!!  Oh wait you likely do not believe in him either!!!!

Tonight, the townsfolk of Silsbee will have to pick a side!!!! ;)...Should be interesting.... 8)

I think you'll be shocked as to how many attend this.

And no one will HAVE to pick a side.

How about no one? ;)

I had heard that they may not be able to hold the "town meeting" in that place. I guess I heard right.

Hey DOVE X -  Live to fight another day!

New Black Panthers town hall meeting postponed

Scott Lawrence

The New Black Panthers have postponed their planned town hall meeting in Silsbee, according to Quanell X, the group's spokesman.

The organization had planned the meeting for Thursday night at 6:30 at the Prince Hall Masonic Lodge, MLK and 15th Street in Silsbee, to hear from people who believe they have been mistreated by the Lumberton Police Department.  The town hall meeting was to be a followup to Monday's protest in Lumberton of the death of Kevin LaDay.  He died on April 30 following a struggle with Lumberton Police who were trying to detain him.  The police chief say the officers did nothing wrong.  Quanell X and the LaDay family claim LaDay was beaten.  An autopsy report is pending the toxicology results.

Quanell X told KFDM News a Texas official representing the Prince Hall Masonic Lodges told the local group not to allow him to speak or it would risk losing its charter. .

"I didn't want to put them in that situation," Quanell X told KFDM News.  "We're actively pursuing another venue as soon as possible."

See, QX is a concerned citizen just like the rest of us. He didn't want to put the lodge in an uncompromising position, so he is seeking another venue.

Overcome a crack addiction leading to convictions.  Overcome a life of crime.  Overcome a life of hate.  All for the reason of the exploitation of the passionate middle/lower classes bank accounts.  Some was right by calling him a salesman.  Controversy and mayhem are his showcase.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder