Warm Up Game...BC vs East Chambers

The Bucs have some pitching so don't sell them too short in this. They have had a very good 2nd half of the season and their coach has done a great job getting his players to buy into his system. Granted BC should win but you may be a little surprised by the Bucs. Gotta take up for my old team  lol  EC Class of '77 and shortstop lol. I wasn't near as gravitationally challenged as i am now  ;)

The Bucs have some pitching so don't sell them too short in this. They have had a very good 2nd half of the season and their coach has done a great job getting his players to buy into his system. Granted BC should win but you may be a little surprised by the Bucs. Gotta take up for my old team  lol  EC Class of '77 and shortstop lol. I wasn't near as gravitationally challenged as i am now  ;)

I seen EC once this year against HF . I believe the Horns run ruled them after I left but for about 4 innings I seen a lefty for EC throw lights out. He must have had 8 or 9 k's in 5 innings.

Who is that lanky lefty for EC?

BC vs East Chambers, Saturday 1pm at Lumberton

What happen to Cuero?

that's tuesday may 5th at baseball usa.

Is Walt coming?

I wonder who he'll be disguised as next, he changes names more than I change underwear.

Far as going to the game, I'd tell ya to look for the guy with a top hat and beard until further notice. 

BC vs East Chambers, Saturday 1pm at Lumberton

What happen to Cuero?

that's tuesday may 5th at baseball usa.

Is Walt coming?

I wonder who he'll be disguised as next, he changes names more than I change underwear.

Far as going to the game, I'd tell ya to look for the guy with a top hat and beard until further notice. 

???

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

I wonder if he meant Umpires too ???????

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476