Rockets advance!!!/Face Lakers

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me wrong guys I'm not a rocket hater but I say LA takes it in 5

the rockets will have to play well to force a sixth game... if they play poorly, the could easily be swept.  i'm not a huge rocket fan, but i'm definitely pulling for them here, but trying to be realistic.  i hope they give me a reason to eat some crow!

If we find a way to have Yao touch the ball on 90% of the offensive possessions, we will be in good shape to win this series in 6.  It will be tough to do this because of the Lakers' size.  We struggled to get Yao the ball against Portland.  I think our bench play will outplay LA's.  We need to have a god lead in the 4th quarter because we all know that is 'Kobe time'.

Guest JoesBros

OMG im listening to a sports station out of LA and they are trashing Houston as a city. Boones Farm is a fine wine??? Chick Fil La is a 5 star restraunt??? The whole city is a dump and the worse city to ever visit in the USA??????????? You gotta be kidding me right? WTF is that about???

Guest JoesBros

Said Beaumont is the worse city in Texas and full of rednecks and going to Houston is an escape but Houston isnt that much better than Beaumont

Guest JoesBros

supposedly one guy use to live down here for whatever reason and called it a dump along with Houston. The only reason I was listening was to get the Lakers take on the upcoming series. All it did was piss me off and I turned it off.

Well, if the Rockets are going to win it all, they are going to have to beat the Lakers at some point. Kobe is going to get his, just try and hold the bleeding to a minimum. Yao is the key for this team, but he is really going to have to play his best for the Rockets to overcome the Lakers. Let's just steal one of the first two in LA and see what happens.

Go Rockets

One thing going for the Rockets is Yao is about as consistent as it gets.

Yeah, I should have said they need to get him the ball. I'd like to see Battier get hot on some 3s. The Rockets know what they are up against. I think it will be a good series.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83