LC-M vs. Vidor....GAME NOW AT 6 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest princess

Vidor and Simms are to much.  I say Simms keeps his scoreless innings streak going.

Vidor 4 LCM 0

They are not playing Central and Ozen again.  LC-M should win this game by at least 4.

i second this,

vidor has district wins over ozen, central and lumberton. wow.

lcm is a different level than these teams(including vidor)

Simms is on a role.  I predict he will pitch a shut out and hit 2 bombs.  Then people will have to give him the respect he has already earned.

Vidor 7 LCM 0

Every year, I see the po, po, pitiful me posts about whether or not a certain player or team "gets respect"...let's admit it, there is only one team in this district that doesn't get respected on the baseball diamond...and their mascot is NOT a Pirate.  Even so, they can rise up and bite you when you're not expecting it. 

As to Vidor...they have a good pitching staff...they have some good hitters...but the core group of seniors at LCM, in addition to the juniors and sophmores on the team, bring a seasoned group of ball players, all of whom have played, and batted against the Pirates before, and come out on top. 

What will the difference be?  What will both squads need to bring to the table, to win the game?  It's not one guy, it's not a group of talented players...it's wanna, in Spanish ganas.  It's an intangibles that starts in the heart of the team leaders, and filters down to the rawest rookie.  It's the ability to rise up, take the field, and get the job done...in the past few years, it's been the Bears who have brought more of it to the field...and I expect the trend to continue...

Bears, winners in a tight game, 5-3.

Guest patriot117

I would think that other teams in the district would not look favorably upon teams moving "game days" and not "game times." Impending weather should not be a factor. It clearly gives those teams an advantage in resting a pitcher or the amount of recovery time for a pitcher that threw in those games. A guy that throws on a Monday could presumably be ready to throw again on Friday. (3 days rest as opposed to 2 days)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn